spth

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
Manchesteral
Resident

spth

Postby Manchesteral » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:15 pm

Just filled in on line, correctly I hope ! the spth form for travelling to Spain, what a nightmare !

Am I correct in thinking that I cannot download the Q R until i complete the form 48 hours before travelling ? thanks in advance, Al

Manchesteral
Resident

Re: spth

Postby Manchesteral » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:16 pm

Sorry for the double post, patience is NOT my strongest suit !

Cádiz
Resident

Postby Cádiz » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:42 pm

Yes you are correct... the digital cert will appear as attachment on bottom of email confirmation so you can download.
I started printing as there is 4 docs required to travel including passport... its easier when boarding...

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:48 pm

I've been writing about this in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=40899&start=40

You don't seem to have to wait exactly 48h to the time you land here. It appears to be just two days as I completed the form for my OH 52 hours before he's due here. (The UK version would not let me proceed beyond a certain point until the 48 hours as they asked for the arrival time, which I don't think the Spanish one does, just the date)

I didn't find it too bad but maybe it helps that I have the PDF version of his vaccination certificate on the computer and simply uploaded it. The name was queried as I forgot to put his middle name on the first page of details, but quickly corrected and it was validated and I got the QR code by email immediately.

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:01 pm

The SPANISH form tells me that I cannot download the final bits (and obtain the Q R) until 48 hours before departure, it's not a problem for me but just checking to be on the safe side !

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:25 am

I'm just saying what I did. I went into the form to have another look but it was hours before the 48h time limit, but it let me continue and obtain the QR code. From memory, it didn't ask the time of arrival in Spain, so it would't know when 48h is. It just had the date I think, hence I could complete it 2 days before travel. (The UK one asked for time of arrival and that wouldn't let me proceed until a strict 48h beforehand).

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:22 pm

When we did it in September it allowed us to get the qr code 3 days before disembarkation from the ferry. Don’t know if that was a concession for ferry travelers as the crossing alone was 30 hours!