SPTH. form

Looking for information on a place in Andalucia or simply asking for advice on somewhere to visit? Post here and someone out there may know the answer.
jonbar.1
Resident

SPTH. form

Postby jonbar.1 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:10 am

Friends of ours recently returned from UK.
(They are residents in Spain)
When they were filling-in the "SPTH" form they noticed a problem in the section for indicating the the type of vaccine they had.
Their vaccine was not one of the options in the drop-down menu. :thumbdown:
Their vaccine,like ours, is: "SARS-CoV-2mRNA" ( as shown on our Spanish "E Digital Covid" Certificates).
They simply picked the "closest-looking" option!
We will be doing the same trip next month.
Does anyone have any experience of this?

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Re: SPTH. form

Postby costakid » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:18 am

As they are residents in Spain i cant see it being a problem. If it was picked up the health people at the airport would be able to log on to the Spanish system and check.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:03 am

I'm sure when I did my OH's the other week I just uploaded a copy the Covid certificate and it validated it. I didn't fill any details of what the vaccine was.

I see from 1 December that Spain will only let in vaccinated people from the UK now so the Spanish locator form may be altered from next week.

jonbar.1
Resident

Postby jonbar.1 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:53 pm

:crazy: Cheers Wicksey.
My only acquaintance with the SPTH is seeing a Youtube video on how to fill it in.I didn't see an option to "upload Covid certificate" in the video. :think:
Mind you Costakid's probably right ; even if questioned,Spain has record of our vaccines.
Would be nice to be able to do the form correctly though.

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:02 pm

Wicksey wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:03 am I'm sure when I did my OH's the other week I just uploaded a copy the Covid certificate and it validated it. I didn't fill any details of what the vaccine was.

I see from 1 December that Spain will only let in vaccinated people from the UK now so the Spanish locator form may be altered from next week.
I did the same, now I'm just waiting to complete the form 48 hours before so I can download the Q R !!