Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
DesWalker
Andalucia.com Amigo
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:45 pm

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby DesWalker » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:22 am

Hi ashtondav,

I have sent you a private message.

Cheers,

Des

DesWalker
Andalucia.com Amigo
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:45 pm

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby DesWalker » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:56 am

Just filled out the form again. Still no IBAN numbers anywhere to be seen....

ashtondav
Resident
Posts: 1741
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:10 pm
Location: Northampton Frigiliana

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby ashtondav » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:00 am

Not even a shrug, frown or shake of the head. The clerk at Unicaja simply put form “F” through the machine as usual and after a lot of form stamping gave me my copies. So although we may never know the new bank account number. Someone. Somewhere. Does!

Regardless, the new hacienda bank account is clearly not required if paying at a bank.

DesWalker
Andalucia.com Amigo
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:45 pm

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby DesWalker » Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:51 pm

Many thanks for updating the thread. Fingers crossed I have the same experience later this week.

Flashman
Andalucia.com Amigo
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:53 pm
Location: Birmingham

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby Flashman » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:49 pm

so.... i'm summoning up the courage to start to do my own NR income tax returns. The FAQ section seems to have disappeared, is there a simple idiots guide either here or elswhere online that people can point me towards?

first things first though, what time of year should it be done?

User avatar
Enrique
Andalucia Guru
Posts: 9187
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:47 am
Location: Mytchett/Alcala La Real

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby Enrique » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:22 pm

Hi Flashman,

Get a paper copy of your last years submission..........

Pull up a new Form 210 in English and fill in your details.

https://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.es/w ... /index.zul

Before you exit from the Procedure Export your Data , this will save a link on your computer ready for use next year or if you have two to do you can Import and just change the person's details.

You have until 31 December 2022 to register 2021 submission.



:!: :!: ADDED :!: :!:

I've just written a Draft procedure and I would like you to run through it.......... I'll PM the procedure
Anything you're not happy with , or bits missed out please highlight.
UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

nevillewillmott
Andalucia.com Amigo
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:04 pm

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby nevillewillmott » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:34 am

Hi

User avatar
chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru
Posts: 3618
Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 7:52 pm
Location: Cheshire & near Antequera

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby chrissiehope » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:51 pm

¿ Que ?
Alexandr for President (Squire for PM !)

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read (Groucho Marx)

nevillewillmott
Andalucia.com Amigo
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:04 pm

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby nevillewillmott » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:04 pm

chrissiehope wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:51 pm¿ Que ?

Just testing.

I have had problems posting on the website recently. What about you?

If this post appears I will supply more details about the difficulty I am experiencing in renewing my digital certificate.

Saludos

User avatar
chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru
Posts: 3618
Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 7:52 pm
Location: Cheshire & near Antequera

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby chrissiehope » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:15 pm

I haven't posted recently,(other than the above !) - not had a problem :-)
Alexandr for President (Squire for PM !)

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read (Groucho Marx)

nevillewillmott
Andalucia.com Amigo
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:04 pm

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby nevillewillmott » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:16 am

My Digital Certificate is due for renewal in July. In June I received a notification from FMRT (Fabrica National de Moneda y Timbre) with instructions to renew the Certificate. There were three steps:-

1 Configuracion previa - download software

2 Solicitar la renovacion - obtain a Codigo de Solicitud

3 Descargar el certificado - download the certificate

I got as far as Step 2 then got the message 'Se ha producido un error en la application'

Anyone any thoughts about the problem here?

User avatar
Enrique
Andalucia Guru
Posts: 9187
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:47 am
Location: Mytchett/Alcala La Real

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby Enrique » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:47 am

Hi nevillewillmott,

Some questions.........

Are you using a supported Browser....... :?:

Have you got your current Certificates in the Browser........ :?:

It would have been good to have started a new Thread on Digital Certificate issues.................. :idea:
UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

ericsbcn
Andalucia.com Amigo
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:38 am

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby ericsbcn » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:58 pm

nevillewillmott wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:16 am My Digital Certificate is due for renewal in July. In June I received a notification from FMRT (Fabrica National de Moneda y Timbre) with instructions to renew the Certificate. There were three steps:-

1 Configuracion previa - download software

2 Solicitar la renovacion - obtain a Codigo de Solicitud

3 Descargar el certificado - download the certificate

I got as far as Step 2 then got the message 'Se ha producido un error en la application'

Anyone any thoughts about the problem here?
I renewed our certificates last year. I posted detailed information about it here:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=31081&p=412772#p412772

Maybe that will help you.

- Eric S.

User avatar
peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru
Posts: 7688
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:56 pm
Location: Los Alcázares, Murcia

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby peteroldracer » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:15 pm

One thought - is this the first time you will have renewed your Digital Certificate? You may only renew it online once, then next time it is like getting one the first time.
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I [email protected] to disguise a cough.

nevillewillmott
Andalucia.com Amigo
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:04 pm

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby nevillewillmott » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:16 pm

Enrique wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:47 am Hi nevillewillmott,

Some questions.........

Are you using a supported Browser....... :?:

Have you got your current Certificates in the Browser........ :?:

It would have been good to have started a new Thread on Digital Certificate issues.................. :idea:

Hi Enrique

I use Microsoft Edge. I have used it on many occassions to pay impuestos

The current Certificate is in the Browser. It expires in July

A thread devoted to the Digital Certifcate is a great idea. Is there one?

Can you contact Fabrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre by mail. The FAQ were not useful.

nevillewillmott
Andalucia.com Amigo
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:04 pm

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby nevillewillmott » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:48 pm

ericsbcn wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:58 pm
nevillewillmott wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:16 am My Digital Certificate is due for renewal in July. In June I received a notification from FMRT (Fabrica National de Moneda y Timbre) with instructions to renew the Certificate. There were three steps:-

1 Configuracion previa - download software

2 Solicitar la renovacion - obtain a Codigo de Solicitud

3 Descargar el certificado - download the certificate

I got as far as Step 2 then got the message 'Se ha producido un error en la application'

Anyone any thoughts about the problem here?
I renewed our certificates last year. I posted detailed information about it here:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=31081&p=412772#p412772

Maybe that will help you.

- Eric S.

User avatar
Enrique
Andalucia Guru
Posts: 9187
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:47 am
Location: Mytchett/Alcala La Real

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby Enrique » Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:28 pm

Hi Flashman,

I'm back on your case and have sent a PM............
UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

Flashman
Andalucia.com Amigo
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:53 pm
Location: Birmingham

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby Flashman » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:18 pm

Enrique wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:28 pm Hi Flashman,

I'm back on your case and have sent a PM............
that's great... i've PM'd you


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 12 guests