"Clubs"in Andalucia

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
Lorraine - Mijas
Resident

Postby Lorraine - Mijas » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:37 pm

Just past the Esso garage , on the right at the traffic lights.

gus
Resident

Postby gus » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:47 pm

Cheers Lorraine :-)

Is that the garage between Torry and Los Boliches?? and when you say "just past on the right" is that going towards Los Boliches??

Gus

Lorraine - Mijas
Resident

Postby Lorraine - Mijas » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:55 pm

Yes, it's up round the Gardenia park Hotel I think, The first traffic lights with the turn off to Fuengirola Paseo .
Ugly building with the bouncers on the door and a handy cash machine outside :shock:
In summer if you've the mis fortune to get stuck at the lights, you get a nice view of the very naked ladies hanging out the windows :lol:

Also has the longest taxi rank I've seen in CDS

gus
Resident

Postby gus » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:02 am

We,ve had a house in Torreblanca for 5 years now (only holiday visits) and I never realised we had such "entertainment" on our doorstep :-)

I could even walk home (or stagger) in a little over 5 mins.

Gus

Retro P
Resident

Postby Retro P » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:09 am

For a brothel it's actually very well run (if you use that kind of service), I doubt you would see naked women hanging out of the windows though, it really is quite discreet, and I did actually meet chubby there, he wasn't a customer there he was actually discussing a deal which didn't come to fruition, he did do Rudy's Roadrunner though, a few weeks after :)
Ah! the full english!!

Lorraine - Mijas
Resident

Postby Lorraine - Mijas » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:21 am

Retro as you seem to know alot about it, you wouldnt happen to be the funny bearded guy who looks after the car park :lol:

Having driven past it 4 times a day, 7 days a week for 3 years I can definately confirm you do see naked women leaning out of the windows in summer . My husband never ever noticed them of course :wink: as he was too busy driving.

Retro P
Resident

Postby Retro P » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:30 am

Lorraine, nooooooooooooooooo! I'm the Guy who usually hangs about across the road with two strands of hair combed artfully across my pate and wearing an anorak and bottle bottom glasses, **** I definitely didn't notice the Pus oops, sorry naked women hanging out of the windows, I should really spend more time there to monitor the situation, as a casual observer you understand :wink:
Ah! the full english!!