Removal companies to UK

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
lenjames
Andalucia.com Amigo

Removal companies to UK

Postby lenjames » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:39 am

Can anyone recommend a removal company (that does part loads or by sq mitre) that is known for being reliable, responsible and reasonably priced please. Also, somewhere i can buy strong cardboard boxes & bubblewrap?

Dealer
Resident

Postby Dealer » Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:56 am

Re cardboard boxes try any large furniture shop as they always have loads of them that they need to get rid of.
"A soul afraid of dying will never live"

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:30 am

Most removal co's. will provide the boxes. I have used Murray-Harper a few times for odd things, even ordered goods on-line and had them delivered to their depot in the UK and then on to Spain. Don't have their no. handy but they advertise in Sur in English

burrotaxi
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby burrotaxi » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:29 pm

Try doing a search on removals, I've seen loads of recommendations of companies that transport from UK to Spain and logically they must all have to return to the UK.
BurroTaxi

juliesteve&joe
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby juliesteve&joe » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:42 am

Try premier movers- fantastic & cheap. We used them to come over here, and we have recommended them since with success. They have offices both in Malaga and the UK.
Definatley worth sending them a mail.
Julie