Bobadilla - Granada LAV

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Bobadilla - Granada LAV

Postby chrissiehope » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:50 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know if I can access detailed plans of this project online ? I've been to the Ministerio de Fomento and got a basic plan of the route and line changes, but I'm interested to know the plans for my area (Archidona & Estacion de Archidona) in more detail.

I've also tried ADIF, SIETT, and the DGT !

Cheers,
Chris

masterob
Andalucia Guru

Postby masterob » Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:48 pm

Don´t know if this will help:

http://www.vialibre-ffe.com/revista/dossier/dossier.htm

It´s in Spanish, I´m afraid. It gives all the LAV projects currently on the books including the one you are interested in.

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:10 pm

Hi Rob,

Thanks for this, unfortunately it only gives the standard 'press release' level that most of the other sites have had (Fomento actually gives more detail !). My Spanish isn't brilliant, but good enough to get the gist - for the rest I sit down with my trusty dictionary....

What I'm really after is plans that show the integration of road & rail where they intersect (i.e. level crossing/ bridge/ tunnel etc); and whether the line will be elevated, in a cutting, or at ground level - that kind of detail !

I'll probably have to visit a Town Hall in person when I'm next over - now there's something to look forward to !!!!!

The locals don't appear to know / care much about it all - we'd been told it was a possibility, and I then found out it's been on the plans since 2004 !! Unfortunately we were only on a very short trip to Spain, so all my researches have to be done long distance via the Net.

Maybe someone else has come across an obscure link ???

Cheers,
Chris

geegee
Resident

Postby geegee » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:55 pm

Chrissie, do you have a link to the spot on the ministerio de formento's website where the latest more detailed map can be found? I have tried searching but seem to get mired in lots of minutes of meetings rather than find maps.

However, I did learn that there was a declaration of environmental impact made last year - a 'Declaración de Impacto Ambiental' which might have more detail on the direct impact on communities and properties affected by the route???

I am specifically interested in the area east and north from Archidona to Villanueva del Tapia but any info or links you have would be great.

julian
Andalucia Guru

sur

Postby julian » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:01 pm

in today´s SUR there is a list of the fincas in Archidona that will be expropiated for the project, it look as if the projecto basico that covers archidona and Loja has been approved and the list of fincas is now available.

julian
Andalucia Guru

catastro

Postby julian » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:03 pm

do you know the catastro poligono and parcela number of your finca in Archidona??

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:29 pm

Hi guys,
This lot will keep your printer busy !!

This is a 1 page document notiying the award to the construction co:
http://www.fomento.es/NR/rdonlyres/0006 ... ranada.pdf

This is a 4 page doc with more details and a map:
http://www.fomento.es/nr/rdonlyres/2f8a ... accion.pdf

This a 4 pager, more recent (this year) about the proposed route across the vega:
http://www.fomento.es/nr/rdonlyres/6d56 ... 707064.pdf

This 4 pager is from 2006 and mostly refers to the new stations to be built:
http://www.fomento.es/NR/rdonlyres/8444 ... 607171.pdf

This 3 pager covers further along the line towards Granada, but mentions other areas :
http://www.fomento.es/nr/rdonlyres/9de0 ... 706296.pdf

This 4 pager is from 2005 and has similar details to an earlier one, but laid out in a different format:
http://www.fomento.es/nr/rdonlyres/b479 ... djproy.pdf

This 3 pager covers the line just past Archidona, and refers to the building of a viaduct over the A92:
http://www.fomento.es/nr/rdonlyres/c36f ... 705189.pdf

And last but not least, this is a 'glossy' 12 pager about the AVE network all over Spain, with a photo of Santa Ana Station:
http://www.fomento.es/NR/rdonlyres/CC94 ... n18_24.pdf

There is also file with a load of names - I assume these are people who will get some sort of compensation ?

Julian - I dont think we're near enough to be affected, but our catastral parcelas are 139 and 150 in Buenavista (very appropriate !) which would appear to be poligono 3 - do you know if the article is in Sur online ?

Geegee - east and north of Archidona is sort of where we are - just the far side of Estacion de Archidona. Where are you ? What I'm really trying to find out is what happens where the railway crosses the road into Est de A (& if we're going to have a load of hassle getting in & out !). I'm also curious to know if the line north of Archidona will be at ground level or elevated - not keen on it spoiling my view !!! Having just re-read that last bit, it sounds very selfish, but I'm sure you know what I mean !!

Cheers,
Chrissie

julian
Andalucia Guru

boe

Postby julian » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:29 pm

lets hope they put a traffic light at the very least where the railaway crosses the road !!! :wink:
poligono 3 doesn´t seem to be affected, the details should be published in the BOE , available online

Babby
Resident

plans

Postby Babby » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:35 am

Hi Chrissie

The plans have been available at both Antequera and Archidona town halls since July. Next time you´re over you could pop over to your town hall and ask to speak to the planning department - someone there should be able to explain to you (in Spanish of course).

Hope that helps.

Bye for now
Babby
I used to be indecisive but now I´m not so sure.

geegee
Resident

Postby geegee » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:57 am

Fantastic, thanks for all the links Chrissie and Julian certainly keep me busy. I don't have a property directly affected as i am nearer the antequera side, but I am interested on behalf of a friend who is, and also because I ride around that area and I understand lots of the riding trails will be affected hence needing more detail (much less important than if your house is affected, I appreciate!)

masterob
Andalucia Guru

Postby masterob » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:23 pm

May I just add a word of caution about published plans etc based on my current experience with ADIF and their Contractor Conoco.
They are currently building all-weather access roads to the numerous tunnels that have been built on the Cordoba-Malaga LAV. Way back at the start of this year they published in the Spanish Press lists of the the plots of land that were being compulsorily taken over for these roads. Seemingly there is no requirement in Spanish law for the owners to be informed directly. As my property is close to one of these routes I was made aware of this by accident and, on checking the Bolletin found that my land was not listed/affected. A month or so ago I noticed some yellow jacketed men hard at work knocking marker posts into my land and was told that this was the amended route. Apparently, the need to inform the land owners of the change was not deemed necessary!!
It so happens that the new route will not have any adverse effects on my house, indeed it will greatly improve access. However, it could have been different so, my advice is if you have property nearby this new LAV work keep a close eye on developments. Changes seem to be made without consultation! :shock:

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:10 pm

nothing to do with me, i'm nowhere near.. was just thinking tho..

what if you've bought a plot of 10,000m2 (the legal lower limit) and built a property... then they come along and take say...400m2 to put a road through. does that mean that your house becomes illegal? what if you are 90% thruough the build and you cant get a first occupation licence because you dont have the right amount of land any more?

do they compulsary purchase the land? rent it off you? just take it and you get no renumeration? whats the "legal" stand on things like land area in this situation?

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:27 pm

Babby - thanks for this - I thought they might be ! We're not over now til just before Xmas, but I have asked a friend if she can spare the time to take a look (and the best thing is she's Spanish !)

Masterob - That's quite scary ! As our house is further north than the existing line, we should be pretty safe, but will keep our ear to the ground.

Spanishlad - that's a very good question....... ! Knowing how illogical Spanish law can be, they'd probably say "Ah, but you don't have the required amount of land - oh, did we take some ? Tough" !!
I get the impression that they'd give compensation, but that it is based on the catastral value, and not many Spaniards declare the full value to reduce their tax (not that it's high by UK standards anyway !), so they don't get much !!

Cheers,
Chris

masterob
Andalucia Guru

Postby masterob » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:37 pm

They do compensate you for the land, at least that´s what I´ve been told! Won´t be much because the land is classed as "rustica".

Don

Postby Don » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:59 pm

Interesting thread and lessons for all near any of the new LAVs. I read in local press that the Sevilla Huelva link was advanced a bit more last week but I cant find any plan or description showing that route. All I can read is that they will spend 3 years planning then 5 years building. Maybe not a good time to buy a remote property anywhere in the corridor until the plan comes out.

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:24 am

spanish_lad wrote: what if you've bought a plot of 10,000m2 (the legal lower limit) and built a property... then they come along and take say...400m2 to put a road through. does that mean that your house becomes illegal? what if you are 90% thruough the build and you cant get a first occupation licence because you dont have the right amount of land any more?

do they compulsary purchase the land? rent it off you? just take it and you get no renumeration? whats the "legal" stand on things like land area in this situation?
It would not make any difference so long as you had the right amount at the time you were given the licence.

By the way, the minimum area of rustic land for a house in now 30000m2 across Andalucia. If you had less than this when the new limit came in you would still have been allowed to build if the licence had been granted.

As for compensation, unless it is farmed land producing an income, you would probably get compensation based on the catastral value.

We have 8000m2 and that is valued at 143 Euros!

Sid

chrissiehope
Andalucia Guru

Postby chrissiehope » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:22 pm

Don,
Had a quick look at the Fomento site but only found this relating to the new station at Huelva:
http://www.fomento.es/NR/rdonlyres/A7BD ... 707136.pdf

I'll let you know if I find anything else !
Cheers,
Chris

Don

Postby Don » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:10 pm

Gracias Chrissie, yes the Huelva station is well reported but I am at a loss as to the route they will take between the cities. We currently have a single track line for the normal train so I guess they will have to lay a whole new pair of tracks for the AVE.