Primark Jerez

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
petert74
Andalucia.com Amigo

Primark Jerez

Postby petert74 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:16 am

Has anyone been to the Primark in Jerez??

Can someone please tell me where it is in Jerez and how to get there from the Los Barrios Autovia.

There is nothing on their web site, but trips have been organised from Gibraltar.

Thanks

P

antonia
Resident

Postby antonia » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:23 pm

Hi, very easy to get to Primark in Jerez. When you say the Los Barrios autovia i presume you are travelling from Chiclana direction..sorry if i am wrong. Anyway follow the autovia to Jerez and where the road splits..left to the airpot keep in the right hand lane towards Jerez. Keep on this road and eventually you come to some roundabouts. Ithink it is off the second roundabout you need to turn left. There is an Esso on the run petrol station on it. Don't go towards the airport and don't come off the autovia. A friend made the mistake of coming off and going into Jerez centre :roll:

It is called Area sur.

Ah, just re read your post and understand where the Los Barrios is you have referred to :oops: :oops: My directions are useless sorry!! :oops:

petert74
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby petert74 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:58 pm

I would be travelling from Algerciras (ie) past Los Barrios.

JAR1972
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby JAR1972 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:05 pm

Hi petert74

The Primark is in the new Area Sur centre, which is on the Carretera de Circunvalacion and next to the Hospital (well almost, the Wine Co-Op is in between).

From the Los Barrios road (A-381) you will need to cross Jerez as if you were going to Sanlucar.

I would suggest: Stay on the A-381 as if you were going into Jerez. Pass the turnoff to Sevilla/Cadiz (AP-4/E-5), straight through two roundabouts, one at Los Albarizones and the other at La Cartuja. At the third (big) roundabout go left (3rd exit). Over the railway and into the next roundabout where you go left again (2nd exit) into La Libertad. Road splits and becomes one-way. At the end go left into Moreno Mendoza which brings you up to another (biggish) roundabout. Go right there (3rd exit) into Puerta del Sur (double carriageway). Go straight through several roundabouts and just after the big Carrefour on the left you will get to a very big roundabout with a road bridge across the top of it. That road is the Carretera de Circunvalacion. Take the 3rd exit at this roundabout and up into the Cta de Circunvalacion going north. You should start seeing signs for Area Sur shortly after this and the second roundabout after joining the Cta de Circunvalacion is where you turn off for Area Sur.

flan_taster
Resident

Postby flan_taster » Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:15 pm

An alternative route is to just head for Jerez airport following the signs from leaving the Seville Autopista after leaving the A381. Then when you get to the main road north of Jerez (the Autovia 4 )and close to the airport, instead of going to the airport, head south as if going towards Jerez and you will be on the new by pass going around Jerez on the western side. Then continue with Jerez on your left until you pass the first two turn offs and on the 3rd one (marked for Chipiona/Sanlucar) for Jerez Sur you will see the place.

daftlamb
Andalucia.com Amigo

primark in malaga

Postby daftlamb » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:56 pm

does anyone know of any primarks in malaga, as my daughter loves and now misses the shop!!! :D

mijas-lady
Resident

Postby mijas-lady » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:19 pm

none as yet :cry: just jerez,mucia and 3 in madrid. My daughter is the same so us mums can but hope!

karandjon
Andalucia Guru

Postby karandjon » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:33 pm

Has anyone found the Alcampo in Sevilla yet? I still cant find it. :cry:
vino, sol y aire, y seras rico como nadie

Liz Fox
Andalucia.com Amigo

Alcampo

Postby Liz Fox » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:49 pm

We use it to get our bearings when we go from Los Arcos to the SE30. When you come out of Los Arcos Commercial Centre you take a right and stay on that road and you will see the Alcampo supermarket on your left after about a mile or so. The address is Ronda del Tamarguillo 27. http://maps.google.es/maps?hl=es&ie=UTF ... wloc=A&f=d

karandjon
Andalucia Guru

Postby karandjon » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:12 pm

Many thanks Liz. Now going to print that up.

Much appreciated. I will give it a go next week....

Karen
vino, sol y aire, y seras rico como nadie