Another chicken question

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
freecatsrus
Resident

Postby freecatsrus » Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:40 pm

Di don't move, can't manage another session of moving boxes for you.

Give my poor back a break. :D :D :D

dido72
Resident

Postby dido72 » Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:01 pm

freecats don't worry, I'm going nowhere!!! We are going to see how it goes in Summer as he will be as affected by the smell and flies as we will so would be silly to carry on doing it......watch this space! :wink:

helen and dave
Tourist

Postby helen and dave » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:41 pm

hi diana i have spoken to you before on another forum i am sure. how are you getting on. did your move go well.
have you spoken to your landlady yet????

have your kids settled in school. Our house is going on the market in the next few weeks and we are heading off to vinuela area near my mum and dad, keep in touch. Helen xx :D
moving to vinuela by the end off 2008 fingers crossed!!!!

DecorDiva
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby DecorDiva » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:34 am

Goodness that looks awful, please tell me where you live so I make sure I don't head that way!

Only joking seriously you can contact you local town hall and report this as it is a health hazard, but you will have to file a denuncia though if you are serious about it. We were told this when our neighbour's dog was being locked out for days and the smell of his back garden in the summer was vile, we felt it could constitute a health hazard for our small baby and enquired about what we could do. Ultimately the answer was file a denuncia.

We chose not to, as we did not want to cause any upset with our neighbour as we did not really know him, in the end we decided to confront him ourselves, diplomatically, pleading with him to clean it up and we were worried about the baby and it worked I have never seen so much bleach in one garden after we told him our concerns! he lapses from time to time but a hard stare usually works!