ryanair and easy jet Xmas flights

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
metalmonkey
Resident

ryanair and easy jet Xmas flights

Postby metalmonkey » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:40 pm

Hi does anyone know when ryanair and Easyjet release their winter flights, would like to get flights for family coming over booked asap

thanks
If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room

swerve
Resident

Postby swerve » Thu May 15, 2008 3:08 pm

Got this off there site
When do you release your winter/summer schedules and what period does it cover?

Question
When do you release your winter/summer schedules and what period does it cover?

Answer
Our Contact Centre team is unable to advise you on exact schedule release dates for particular routes. Therefore we strongly recommend that to ensure you hear first, about our schedule launches that you register for e-mail updates on our web site. In addition, registering for this service will also ensure that we advise you of forthcoming promotions and information on exclusive Internet fare discounts. All new schedules are released for sale first on the internet.

New schedules are usually released in stages, around three to four months before the end of the existing schedule. The exact date is dependent on confirmation of flight slots from the relevant Air Traffic Control authorities.

Our summer schedule generally runs from the last Sunday in March through to the last Saturday in October. Our winter schedule runs from the last Sunday in October to the last Saturday in March.

If you wish to check for what period a particular route is currently available, please look at our timetable for the most up to date information.

All i can suggest is that you register with them for email updates.
It always seems imposible until its done. Nelson Mandela

costachick
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby costachick » Fri May 16, 2008 1:59 pm

They normally release winter flight prices in early July, I booked mine with Monarch a couple of weeks ago and paid over double than what I paid last year. :cry:

wendyakemp
Resident

Postby wendyakemp » Fri May 16, 2008 4:23 pm

Ryanair Xmas flights are on screen today.............weren't there yesterday

metalmonkey
Resident

Postby metalmonkey » Sun May 18, 2008 6:58 pm

Hi east mids to Malaga just come out £200 return....ouch!!!
If you're not living on the edge you're taking up too much room