Next On line Spain any one used it?

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.

Should I bother with the stress of uniform? Should I either....

Stress myself silly and find trousers no matter what.
25%
Send him to school in a Spiderman outfit.
38%
Make him wear last years trousers saying 3/4 length are all the rage ... infact I saw Slash wearing the same style on MTV!
38%

Total votes: 8

Busymum
Resident

Next On line Spain any one used it?

Postby Busymum » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:36 am

Yes it is that time of the year again ..... school uniform shopping! Most of my son's uniform has to bought from the school itself except fro trousers, shoes and trainers. I am struggling to find navy blue long trousers anywhere .... it is like the 'school trouser locust' has hit already! He is a normal size so not looking for anthing unusual here!

I have looked in all the usual places and can only find El Corte Ingles have any instock in his size at the moment ... Dunnes do have them but not in his size at the moment and they couldn't say if they were getting another delivery!! I would rather not pay El Corte Ingles prices as they ecuate to those of Armani or Gucci!

Was going to Gib' today but Doh I forgot it is a holiday and the rest of the week I have to work. So I thought hmmmm what about Next ... I looked on line and they do have what I want .... however I have never used them and what if I need to return if they don't fit?

Has any kind soul experience of Next online here in Spain please?

Many thanks!

Busymum
I keep child proofing my house but the little blighters still get in!

BENIDORM
Andalucia Guru

Postby BENIDORM » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:45 am

Busymum,
You should think yourself lucky that you have such good choices of children's uniform...
I had to wear cast off clothing from my siblings, which in my case was very embarrassing as I had two elder sisters...
I can tell you it was no fun as a little boy going to school wearing a white blouse, short pleated skirt and navy blue knickers... :oops:

Regards...Gordon

Whoops sorry I had to edit... Missed the fffing second F off... off..Oh dear I've made it worse now.
Last edited by BENIDORM on Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

princess peach
Andalucia Guru

Postby princess peach » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:03 am

:lol: oh Beni! :roll: :lol:

Busy,i have looked plenty of times at the site(only yesterday)but havnt actually ordered yet,i would email them and ask what happens if you have to return the items,i would hope(as the service is usually excellent)there would be a pre paid returns sticker inside for returns..let me know how you get on. :wink:

Laslomas
Resident

Postby Laslomas » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:20 am

I do know that returns must be paid for.

Busymum
Resident

Postby Busymum » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:35 pm

Hmmm could make it expensive if their sizes aren't quite true to the measurements quote on their size guide ....... however still cheaper than El Corte ingles :D

Looking very much like I should get the Siderman outfit in the wash and put a name tag on it!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Busymum

frog
Resident

Postby frog » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:47 pm

siderman,that sounds like me
jayne countys most famous song,google it

cj
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby cj » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:34 am

I have used them. It works out quite expensive for posting so better to order as much as you can. Mine came by ordinary post so it depends on how good your local post office is. Mine took about a week to 10 days to get here. You have to pay for all returns and send them back via the post office. Hope this helps

Busymum
Resident

Postby Busymum » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:59 pm

Thanks for the reply cj. I might consider it and try to make sure I get my measurements right!

Thanks all ..... Spiderman suit is clean and hung up ready ....

Busymum