Back to normal tomorrow...

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
costagirl
Andalucia.com Amigo

Back to normal tomorrow...

Postby costagirl » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:47 pm

have had my mum and dad here for past 2 weeks and they are going back tomorrow. :cry:

we have had a great two weeks and place will be so quiet when they are gone.

I love having people to stay.

Luckily though I get to go home to Dublin whenever I want so never get too homesick. :wink:

maddy
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby maddy » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:57 pm

oh dont get me started on visiters.they always think your to wait on them hand and foot.they are on holiday.you have to ferry them about.feed them.entertain them.an arguement allways blows up cos i refuse by day 3 to continue in that manner.no-one spesially family can see what is wrong.i am not a hotel worker and my home is not a hotel.all i ask is for a little muckin in.i now havent seen most of family for 18 months and am enjoyin it all the better.when i go to visit family elsewhere i always offer to help out.polite i think it is called.
rant over.

costagirl
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby costagirl » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:08 pm

maddy,
have to say I dont have that problem at all when people come to stay. They don't expect to be waited on and do their fair share of the cooking, cleaning etc.

have had lots of visitors (family and friends) and have all been fantastic house guests. :D