NEW - Non Resident tax declaration /payment

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
gina59
Resident

Re: NEW - Non Resident tax declaration /payment

Postby gina59 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:23 pm

I am a resident in spain, my husband isn't, I have never made a tax declaration as the money I receive here is from my husband who pays tax etc in uk. I know I have to pay non residence tax for my husband but do I have to pay it for myself, I have just downloaded the 210 forms, and I have to pay it for the years 2008 2009 2010 and 2011. can anyone advise thanks
My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.

spnt50

Re: NEW - Non Resident tax declaration /payment

Postby spnt50 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:02 pm

Beachcomber wrote:The address you want is:

Administración Orihuela

Código de la Administración: 03099
Calle Obispo Rocamora, 57.
03300 Orihuela
Teléfono: 96 530 59 40
Fax: 96 674 10 11
Hi,
Does anyone know whether an appointment is necessary to see the tax authority in Spain at this address above & what are their opening hours?

I have made 2 attempts last year & this year with a covering letter in Spanish, sending them the double taxation exemption forms & they don't reply & return my English copy of the form, stamped & signed. I can't get UK to accept my application for the exemption without the Spanish stamped on the form. I need to pay them a visit to get my form stamped.

I get nowhere with the Spanish tax people as I can't understand what that answering machine tells me whenever I rang them.

At the moment I'm paying tax in UK & in Spain. I'm now a Spanish resident.

Thanks.