Paying Endesa Bills - Endesas Bank BACS details

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
isitsnowing
Tourist

Paying Endesa Bills - Endesas Bank BACS details

Postby isitsnowing » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:10 am

Hello

Does anyone have the bank payment details of endesa ?
I have the bills that need to be paid however they are in the owners name and they are paid by direct debit from the property owners bank account .
However the owner has not had any money into his account when the bills have debited and they have been returned .

I have called ( they didnt understand my spanish :oops: ) It is bad :lol:

Told to go into the office - I did , waited for ages in the Q to be told I needed a copy of my retal agreement or copy of owners NIE for them to help . (didnt have either with me)

Have spent HOURS trying to sort this out

All I need is to know is how to find out the bank details for endesa so i can go into the post office and pay the bill as the post office said they cant just pay it from the bills that look like they have been paid out of the owners bank account .

Confused ???
I know I am :?

Thanks

Rookiekookie
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: Paying Endesa Bills - Endesas Bank BACS details

Postby Rookiekookie » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:28 pm

Hi there,

Have you got a spanish bank account ? I am with la Caixa and can pay bills direct to Endessa etc - the account details are already on the system - you just put in the bill reference numbers - can you do this ?
Life is always better with a glass of wine in your hand - and a few bottles in the wine rack !!!

isitsnowing
Tourist

Postby isitsnowing » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:33 pm

I'm with BBVA
not sure but its worth a try , The ATM has lots of option avaiable to pay bills but as I've never really needed to do it before I've not had a proper look but will pop in and see if this is an option .

Thanks

Laslomas
Resident

Postby Laslomas » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:27 pm

I assume there is no barcode at the bottom of the invoice? Probably if they are usually by direct debit they don't print the payment bar code.

Is your address the one on the invoice? If so, before they consider cutting off the supply, they will send a notification that needs to be picked up at the post office and signed for. This gives another few weeks, but presumably it will be in the landlords name, so you won't be able to collect it. But at least until the notification arrives you know you still have time to sort out this mess.

isitsnowing
Tourist

Postby isitsnowing » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:10 pm

Thanks for the replys and suggestions

I could only pay at the bank if I had a bill with the barcode or the payment details . but thanks for the suggestion , I havent thought of it.

I think the bank clerk thinks Im totally crazy and kept telling me it has been paid :lol:

As far as I can tell the only way to pay if you havent had a bill requesting payment is to go to the Endesa office with a copy of your lease and a copy of the owners NIE and they then print out a slip that you can pay at your bank or the post office .

They also wont cancel the direct debit from the owners account , So I will prob have the same problem next month . :?

If i ever find an easier way and I will continue to try , dont worry I will post and let you know how to do it as Im SURE there must be an easier way .