Bankia takeover of Bancaja

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
kerrymc
Andalucia.com Amigo

Bankia takeover of Bancaja

Postby kerrymc » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if any of you have had problems logging into the new BANKIA site? I urgently need to check my account online and the message says to use the same login details as for Bancaja but these do not work. The only option seems to be to go to my branch in Spain to sort it out, which isn't handy as I'm currently in the UK. My old login details used my bank card number but that is no longer an option. If anyone has had a similar problem and found a solution or an english speaking helpline I'd be grateful.

Thanks,
Kerry

frank
Andalucia Guru

Re: Bankia takeover of Bancaja

Postby frank » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:03 pm

No idea if this will be any help, but in another forum some are having problems too. Someone there reckons this worked for them.
I had some problems with the new Bankia site but worked it out.

From the "Bienvenido" page click on "cerrar" on the bottom right;
Next page click "entrar";
next page introduce your NIE or other recently registered code, against "introduzca sus datos";
For "clave", enter your 4 digit entry code (via the grid provided once clicking on Clave;
click "Anotar" and then "enter".
The above should give you your account(s) balance(s). Click on the one you wish to look at.
etc etc.
Hope this works for you - it did for me!
Make sure they haven't debited duplicate entries from recent purchases!
Regards, Frank

No soy residente, simplemente un turista, ¿qué sé yo?

kerrymc
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby kerrymc » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Thanks very much. I'll give that a try!

Jool
Andalucia Guru

Postby Jool » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:30 am

Not tried the online banking via Bankia as it was down all over Easter - does everything stay the same or will there be any changes in contracts, mortgages etc.......? I don´t trust spanish banks, thieving mafia in my opinion!!