Spanish School Books

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
alicia
Andalucia.com Amigo

Spanish School Books

Postby alicia » Tue May 08, 2012 12:00 pm

Hi

Just a quick one. Would anyone know where I might be able to pick up some old Spanish School Books - well, when I say old, I suppose what I really mean is perhaps last years school textbooks. Principally I´m looking for "Find Out 1,2,3, or 4 Pupils Book published by MacMillan!!!!! Would anyone perhaps know of anyone wanting to get rid of any that they have finished with or something like that. Would be really grateful for any pointers or help.

Many thanks.

gus-lopez
Resident

Re: Spanish School Books

Postby gus-lopez » Tue May 08, 2012 12:26 pm

A rastro ( car boot ) . Quite afew spaniards had mountains of school books at our local one last week.
Todos somos Lorca.

Chunky Monky
Resident

Postby Chunky Monky » Tue May 08, 2012 3:50 pm

How about Ebay?

pilgrim2
Resident

Postby pilgrim2 » Fri May 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Now we get the Cheque Libre we have to hand most of the books back to the school at the end of term and pay for any damage. I dont recall any being called Find Out, but having said that at the end of term, the books we buy were flying out of his school bag before he got home........ not him throwing them away!! Other parents getting them for the following year, telling my son he did not need them any more because he had no younger brothers of sisters!!!!! This kind of thing still makes me smile, even after all of these years of living here.