Making A Payment By Paypal

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
alicia
Andalucia.com Amigo

Making A Payment By Paypal

Postby alicia » Wed May 30, 2012 7:13 am

Hi

Is there a place in Coin where I can make a payment by Paypal? Would anyone know. Also, is it quite an easy process to do??? Bearing in mind that nothing is ever easy here. (Well, mostly).

Any advice greatly appreciated as I want to make a payment for goods bought on ebay.

probe
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: Making A Payment By Paypal

Postby probe » Wed May 30, 2012 7:41 am

You just need to register online for a paypal account and provide credit card details or register your bank account details so that the funds are taken straight out of your account. The latter takes a few days to get verified but using a card is very secure and simple to do. It also offers you a degree of protection so that if there are problems with non-delivery etc between eBay and Paypal you will get a resolution.

I am not aware that you can make payments to Paypal via third parties so think the above will be the only way to do it, though I am sure som of the other Forum members will be able to clarify this.

Probe

alicia
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby alicia » Wed May 30, 2012 10:08 am

Hi Probe

Thank you very much for the information - it is really helpful. I had though that you can open a Paypal Account whereby you pay money into it and it is money from this account that is taken to pay for any goods bought off ebay. This is really what I had in mind, rather than give credit card details or bank account details. I don´t suppose you would happen to know about something like this would you? If not, then no worries - but thanks again for the other info.

fincalospinos
Resident

Postby fincalospinos » Wed May 30, 2012 10:58 am

alicia wrote:Hi Probe

Thank you very much for the information - it is really helpful. I had though that you can open a Paypal Account whereby you pay money into it and it is money from this account that is taken to pay for any goods bought off ebay. This is really what I had in mind, rather than give credit card details or bank account details. I don´t suppose you would happen to know about something like this would you? If not, then no worries - but thanks again for the other info.
Paypal isn't a bank account, it is only an online payment method. If you dont want to use a card you need to have your bank account verified. Their online card security is very good,and you also have the normal protection that a card gives you.
Hardworking resident !!

probe
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby probe » Wed May 30, 2012 1:16 pm

alicia wrote:Hi Probe

I guess the alternative would be to use a pre-paid credit card that you load up to the amount that you want?