Cooking with wine ?

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
NatanBricks12

Re: Cooking with wine ?

Postby NatanBricks12 » Fri May 01, 2020 10:30 am

Cooking is my passion! This is what I can do around the clock without watching the clock, because I am extremely happy when I cook something. Most often, I prepare desserts with red wine. Aromatic wine will ennoble the simplest dessert. So, fresh fruit or berries with powdered sugar and young sparkling wine is one of the most popular desserts in countries where winemaking is developed. It takes only a few minutes to prepare such a meal. A little more time is needed in order to cook dried fruits in wine. For example, figs cooked in red wine with the addition of honey are very good. After the fruit is ready, the wine syrup is boiled and watered with the finished dish. As a rule, sweet and semi-sweet wines are used for desserts. A small amount of such wine will also give a special sophistication to fruit jelly or mousse.

The disguised link in this post has been deleted. Rule 2-1
ADC moderator
Last edited by NatanBricks12 on Fri May 01, 2020 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Fri May 01, 2020 10:51 am

Do you use it for stewing Bats and dogs too.

NatanBricks12

Postby NatanBricks12 » Fri May 01, 2020 10:59 am

I use it to extinguish bats and I know I want to tell you that it’s very tasty, I didn’t expect it to be so tasty, huh) What do you prefer?

Mila P

Postby Mila P » Sat May 02, 2020 7:38 pm

What's the saying - 'my wife cooks a lot with wine and occasionally she puts some in the food'