telefonica la trocha coin

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
sick and tired
Andalucia.com Amigo

telefonica la trocha coin

Postby sick and tired » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:59 pm

does anybody know if they speak english in the telefonica shop in la trocha coin and as i have a telefonica landline already in place can i order and set up installation of broadband at my house at that office and anyone know the best deal i can try to do it in spanish but if they get technical i would be lost in seconds with the language not the technical stuff!i do not live out there so how long would it take can ii walk away with the wireless router there and then wait a few hours then go or do they have to come round

Martin Page
Resident

Re: telefonica la trocha coin

Postby Martin Page » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:50 pm

Just ring 1004 and select to speak in English .. its so simple ..
Movistar have realy got their act together of late ... you could also apply online (With google translate tool bar switched on)like I did and they had me conected within the week ... most helpfull .

sick and tired
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby sick and tired » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:59 pm

thanks martin what is the site to apply online and what info do i need to hand, i am in uk at moment so it might be easier this way do they send the router in the post?

Martin Page
Resident

Postby Martin Page » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:59 am

http://www.movistar.es/ - Remember to have google translate on the google tool Bar.

I wouldnt apply for ADSL unless your In Spain. They could turn up tomorrow to install it.

sick and tired
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby sick and tired » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:26 pm

thanks martin i will wait until i am there