Vet near Alcaidesa

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
lonestarspain38

Vet near Alcaidesa

Postby lonestarspain38 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:06 pm

Hi I have just moved to Alcaidesa and wondered if anyone could recommend a vet near alcaidesa as my new cat needs to be chipped.

Thanks in advance for any help you could give me.

Cheers

tim

Trooperman
Resident

Re: Vet near Alcaidesa

Postby Trooperman » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:40 pm

There may be many others equally as good, but we swear by Mediterranean Veterinary Practice in Sabanillas.
There are three vets, Pablo, Susanna and Jasmin, all of who speak very good english (if that's important to you) and Pablo and Susana are, I believe, members of the RCVS having practiced/trained in Britain.

Its next to the garden centre 100 metres along the road that leaves the coastal dual carriageway at the Lidl roundabout in Sabanillas and their phone number is 952 892 992
nil illegitimum carborundum

Footprint
Resident

Re: Vet near Alcaidesa

Postby Footprint » Wed May 01, 2013 7:25 am

I use Marcel (Tamara Vets) in Estepona - easily accessed from the motorway. Excellent modern practice and a very knowledgeable vet who speaks very good English if required. Telephone number 952795049
You can spend, minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened - or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the f**k on.