Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
zanuck
Resident

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby zanuck » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:50 pm

Hallix wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:49 pm Can anyone give me the link to access the online Modelo 210 form for 2021 tax year. The Spanish site has changed and even when choosing the English language option, it's not clear where the form can be accessed.

Thanks in anticipation.
Hi Hallix, I used this link in January 2022 for the 2021 tax year and paid my taxes at my Spanish Bank with the printed versions in mid- February.

https://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.es/w ... /index.zul

And a couple of minutes ago at 1745 on 7 March, it looks like it's working fine.

ericsbcn
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby ericsbcn » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:23 pm

Also see my post from Jan 19 to find the form via the menu's, etc.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=31081&start=1660#p417925

anyroads
Andalucia Guru

Postby anyroads » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:14 pm

Time to think about "2021"

I believe the 19% in the calculation has increased to 24% for 2021 ?

I imagine the 2% is still good ?

anyroads

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:50 pm

Hi anyroads'

"I believe the 19% in the calculation has increased to 24% for 2021 ? ....... yes

" imagine the 2% is still good ?"........... check if you have had a revision........ :idea: your last one 2002............ so 2%
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

anyroads
Andalucia Guru

Postby anyroads » Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:06 pm

Thanks Enrique.

anyroads

buckleyda
Tourist

Postby buckleyda » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:59 pm

I finally tried to complete my 210 forms online I have 3 in total, 2 for the car park spaces and the apartment. I got the digital cert last November so felt the time was right and after reading through all the comments here I gave it a go. The first car park space 210 form I got through till the payment section and looking for the NRC I messed up myself so ended up putting in my Spanish bank account details and signed online completed on the 17th March its now showing up on the personal section of my tax return for 2021 happy days so assuming the direct debit will come out 31st December 2022.

Completed the 2nd car park space 210 form yesterday and after thinking I knew what I was doing ended up with the completed form to take to a bank and pay so back online again and ended up doing the same again in a different format. Third time lucky and discovered why the previous 2 attempts went wrong using firefox it never gave me the option prior to selecting the payment the facility to KEEP so back online via Google Chrome and filled out the details again and updated the KEEP and paid via NRC and it too is now showing up on my tax returns for 2021

A learning curve but happy now to pay the main 210 return on the apartment knowing that the other 2 are now registered on my 2021 returns.

Thanks to all for the very helpful information on the previous posts.

bbobandannie
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby bbobandannie » Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:42 pm

Hi there, could anyone put my mind at rest regarding completing the Modelo 210 online using a digital certificate. I have completed the form online, am happy that everything is correct but I don't know which button to press to complete it!!

The choices I have are: Validate Statement, Load, Save, Formalize Entry/Refund.

Sorry if I'm being thick, I'm thinking the load and save are to save information and then reload it at a later date? Really not sure whether to Validate or Formalize or both?

I've trawled through conversations on here and found lots of really good information - just not which button to hit!!

Thanks in anticipation for any help!!

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:31 pm

Hi bbobandannie,

Look on Page 80 (Comments and queries re FAQ.....) I Posted on Wed Oct 13 2021 @ 8:34

Might get you to finalize your Form 210.................if not please get back on..........

bbobandannie
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby bbobandannie » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:06 pm

Blimey, thanks Enrique - I'd been to that pages loads of times and never even saw that bit!!

Sorted - thanks!!

summer_destination
Tourist

Postby summer_destination » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:14 pm

Hi,
After a couple of weekends of a fight with the 'system' :) I, too, was hoping that I managed to declare 210 correctly. However, my pdf has only 3 pages and I was not able to indicate the sending IBAN account anywhere (just the first eight digits.
The section 'Datos identificativos de la entidad bancaria extranjera:' which is on the last (in my case, 3rd page) is empty so does the signature field.
Could anyone point out at what I am doing wrong - I don't have pages 4, 5 nor a barcode.
Many thanks in advance!

slapdash wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:59 pm Hi all,

Question: Is there anyway electronically to confirm that AEAT have received my Modelo 210 payment made from the UK?

Following on from my posts on page 71 and 72 of this thread, I had a problem when trying to make payments from the UK a couple of years ago. Starling Bank's Euro account Reference field was insufficiently long enough to accommodate the 20 characters of the reference data needed by AEAT. I tried another bank, and had a different problem so I went back to paying cash at a bank in Spain. Starling Bank in the UK have now fixed their system so I thought I would try again.

I have a FNMT digital certificate. I used this link: https://www1.agenciatributaria.gob.es/w ... /index.zul that picks up my certificate and allows me to select “Payment by transfer from abroad” instead of “To deposit”.
The 210-submission verified OK, generated my Modelo210 pdf file, the instructions on the first 2 pages of the pdf said "to make a bank transfer for the tax amount due to the following account at the Bank of Spain" and provided the following info:

IBAN ES8790000001200270002107
BIC/Swift code: ESPBESMMXXX (apparently not needed by me because I was paying from a Euro account at a UK bank)
Payee Field : 250XXXXXXXXXX-AEAT eg the Número de justificante (Receipt no) of my Modelo210
Item field (Reference) eg it generated the concatenated field consisting of:
My NIE no (9 chars): A1234567Z
Modelo/Form (3 digits): 210
Tax year (last 2 digits): 21
Anagrama (4 chars): SLAX from under barcode on page 5
Period (2 digits): 0A

So all should be good, the money left my account, but it would be nice to know if the Tax office had actually received it?
I appreciate that I can write to them by snail mail, I was just wondering if there was a quicker, easier, electronic method of getting a confirmation.

Thanks for your help.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:07 pm

Hi summer_destination,
Welcome to The Forum...........

If you have a Digital Signature..............

Link I Posted is OLD...........watch this space....... :(

Update:: Please look at slapdash's Post Monday 21st Feb on Page 85 in the "Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax" for the updated LINK.............

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=31081&p=418619&hil ... ts#p418619

It may take some time to register on the AEAT site............... :(

summer_destination
Tourist

Postby summer_destination » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:01 pm

Hi Enrique,
Thank you so much for the welcome note. I can confirm that I have a digital certificate as well as that I did read through everything I could possibly do. I don't give up that easily but right now I am really questioning my mental abilities.
This is not a complaint, but some of the information on the forum and also found at other locations is not current anymore, this is not the fault of the authors but the forms and instructions keep changing and creating a lot of confusion.
My situation: with a digital certificate I filled in the Form 210, reached to the 'Formalizar Ingreso' screen, from here I took R'econocimiento de deuda y pago por transferencia'. At this step I wasn't able to introduce my full IBAN as others described but only its first 8 characters. Then I printed the pdf and it has only 3 pages. No bar code, the section which should contain my bank details is obviously empty since II wasn't prompted to introduce it and I don't have the Anagrama. It is not clear to me if after what I have done there is another step that would eventually produce a bar code and Anagrama?
Grateful for any guidance :)

Later edit: I went back to the page Enrique indicated and tried the link to the form listed there (i.e. https://www1.agenciatributaria.gob.es/w ... /index.zul) and filled-in for my husband just to see if it takes me somewhere else, but it takes me to the same screenshot that I attach (the only only requesting the 8 characters of IBAN)
Attachments
SCREENSHOT.JPG

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:29 pm

Hi summer_destination,

The AEAT site recently "Updated"......so yes some info on our Thread is out of date................

Some questions.........

Are you paying with a Spanish bank account.......... :?:

If so does your Spanish bank have a Paying Taxes option.......... :?:
You can the obtain a NRC number and Tie this in with your online Form 210

Are you not coming to Spain this year......... :?:

If you are then Fill in the Form and take it to your bank and Pay...........easiest option.

A Non-Resident Form 210 can be Paid up until 31-Dec-22 for the year 2021.

You can use the English Version of the Form...........try it and Post back........ :idea:

I've not seen what you have described ..........with your effort at submitting the Form

"now I am really questioning my mental abilities"........don't .....its only Software and can be sorted......... :thumbup:

Happy for you to PM (Private Message) me if you want to go "Private"........... :D

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:46 pm

Hi summer_destination.

Try going through the Form 210 as though you are taking Form to Bank and Paying .........this will see if they have changed the Form

I trust you have Saved your Data from your earlier effort..........so it will be a quick exercise

summer_destination
Tourist

Postby summer_destination » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:48 pm

Hi Enrique,
No, I do not use a Spanish bank account, I intend to use an account in Germany. I am questioning my mental abilities because I do work with software and I have not seen something like this until now, and I have seen a lot :)
I have used both English and Spanish, I have been chatting and emailing with the Tax Agency support line, I know this form in and out now I am just stuck at the payment step since I do not have the 'ANAGRAMA'.
SD

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:56 pm

Hi summer_destination,

But have you come across Spanish Government Software.........we've had some right Gotchers over the years :!:

buckleyda
Tourist

Postby buckleyda » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:57 pm

Hi summer_destination,

Just wondering if you started the 210 online form from a previous saved link or if you started the form from the Sede tax site as it does make a difference when you get to the payment process at the end of the form. I took a few attempts and learned the hard way by trying to fill out my tax returns through a saved link and by pure luck started a new form from the sede site and successfully completed the tax return which shows up the next day on you r personal information.

summer_destination
Tourist

Postby summer_destination » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:29 am

Hi @buckleyda,
I have tried in many ways - through links on this forum, through links provided by the Agency and most reliably (I would hope) through finding the form in the Agency's site menu. I do not have a problem with the form, it was saved and I can see it now in my profile under filled-in declarations. I have a problem with the fact that the form only has 3 pages and it does not contain any 'anagrama' which is requested for payment from abroad. Nor it ask for a bank account or bank name - only the first eight characters of the IBAN which have not made their way into the printed form anyway.
I hope that I will be able to end this ordeal soon with help from here or from somewhere else. But in anticipation of a situation where I can't get through with this form, does anyone know what is the procedure for canceling this one and starting over again?
Thanks in advance
SD

buckleyda wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:57 pm Hi summer_destination,

Just wondering if you started the 210 online form from a previous saved link or if you started the form from the Sede tax site as it does make a difference when you get to the payment process at the end of the form. I took a few attempts and learned the hard way by trying to fill out my tax returns through a saved link and by pure luck started a new form from the sede site and successfully completed the tax return which shows up the next day on you r personal information.

bbobandannie
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby bbobandannie » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:22 am

Hi, me again!! Ok got through to the payment site but I can't pay by Direct Debit as it doesn't recognise Sabadell as one of their entities. I can't pay by card as I'm not the lead name on the account and I can't pay by bank transfer as I don't have the Anagrama. I do have previous years forms which looks like the same "anagrama" but they were completed by an accountant and not me so not sure it would be the same? When I export the form I can't open it as I don't have the correct software? My question is how do I pay in cash at the bank (which selection do I make) so that I can print the form and take it to them! I'm losing the will to live and really don't want to pay 120 euros to an accountant just to print some forms for me - any ideas?

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:37 pm

Hi bbobandannie,

I'll be running through the Procedure later today so see what's changed if any from last year..........

just put a tick in "pay cash" and after printing off take to your Bank.