Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
summer_destination
Tourist

Re: Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax

Postby summer_destination » Fri May 27, 2022 10:21 pm

Oh, no. I received this link today from AEAT and it worked like a charm for me.

I paste here the full answer:

Puede realizar la consulta desde "Liquidaciones/Deudas - Consultar pagos realizados mediante transferencia" disponible en el portal "Pagar, aplazar y consultar" de la Sede Electrónica. El acceso requiere identificarse con certificado electrónico o Cl@ve PIN.

Le facilitamos el enlace directo:

https://sede.agenciatributaria.gob.es/S ... eudas.html

Mediante esta opción de consulta es posible confirmar que la Agencia Tributaria ha recibido la transferencia correspondiente al pago de una liquidación.

Para acceder es necesario identificarse con certificado electrónico, DNIe o Cl@ve PIN. Tras identificarse, se mostrarán los pagos realizados mediante transferencia con estos datos: número de justificante, modelo, importe, código de la Entidad Bancaria y fecha del ingreso. En la columna "Justificante", mediante el enlace "Descargar", se puede obtener el justificante con los datos del pago en PDF.

DesWalker
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby DesWalker » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:16 am

Hi All,

Just filled out my Modelo 210 for 2021. I don’t do digital certificate, simply take the firm to the bank and pay over the counter.

Form is identical to the last several years, a 10 minute job....

BUT once I print out the form there is no Spanish Treasury bank details to receive the funds !? I have copies of all my previous years’ forms and it’s always there.....

I’d like to think that the bank cashier would know what to do but suspect not....

The instructions talk about a recent change of bank account details but nothing is there.....

Anyone know how this works now ?

Many thanks,

Des

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:45 am

Hi DesWalker,

Comparing my 2021 form with 2020 they are the same regarding the printed box sections.

If paying with cash at a Bank ...........on the "F" page........ Form of payment has X in cash box.

The Form 210 will be Scanned and Stamped when you present it at the Bank with your cash.

The Forms have been around for ages and the Bank I use are up to speed on the procedure.
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

DesWalker
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby DesWalker » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:18 pm

Hi Enrique,

On the second and third pages there is an X in both boxes for “In cash” but there is no IBAN number in the long fields to the right. In all previous years there has been a long IBAN starting ES879000 and ending ...2107 in both these fields.

At the top of the instruction pages there is a highlighted box saying that from 1/6/22 (ie five days ago) there is a change to the destination bank account for payments. But they have forgotten to include it on the form or anywhere else !!!

I’m guessing you completed your form before 1st June so I’m willing to bet the ES879 IBAN is still there ?

If you’re interested give it another go, generate another form and see if the IBAN is there.....

Hopefully just teething problems so that it will be there in a few days, but hardly professional !!!

I’ve filled out and generated two forms, one English and one Spanish and neither contain the IBAN....

Cheers,

Des

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:25 pm

Hi DesWalker,
As you say did mine last month, I'll have a run through again once my electrician has finish switching the power on and off.
That will mean the bar code will be u/s so invalidate the form. Need to hold off for now.

DesWalker
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby DesWalker » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:42 pm

Hi Enrique,

Many thanks for checking if you can be bothered. Totally bizarre that they highlight that there are new bank details at the top of the instruction pages and then fail to include them anywhere !!!

One would like to think the bank clerks would handle this in their stride but experience says not, and I’d rather it was an official number generated on the form rather than one a clerk might dream up.....

I won’t be paying it for another three weeks until I get there so probably better to make sure I get the correct number now, although I imagine the old number will be valid for some time to pick up payments and if necessary I will simply hand write that in the boxes and send the money there.....

Please let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Des

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:07 pm

Hi DesWalker,

When you generated your latest Form 210 did you "Import" data from last year .........I'm getting an Error so it's not Importing.

A Month ago this was working :!: :!:

DesWalker
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby DesWalker » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:00 pm

Hi Enrique,

No I started afresh. I just copied everything over manually from last year’s form but changed the tax rate up to 24%.

I clicked validate and it came back without errors, then I clicked a button about payment that I recalled needing to click last year. I selected cash and then it allowed me to generate a pdf.

Thought I was done but then checked the IBAN was there and it wasn’t.....

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:11 pm

Hi DesWalker,

Thanks for your update...........

Did you Export the completed form and try Importing it.............. :?:

It looks like previous Exported Form don't work...........probably changed the File format and not made it backward compatible. :crazy:

I'll give it a break for a few days and look again then.......

DesWalker
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby DesWalker » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:00 am

Thanks for your efforts. I will leave it until next week and then repeat the process from scratch. I don’t know what importing and exporting files does so will keep it simple, blank form and manual typing of info. After years of practice it only takes five minutes....Just hoping the receiving bank details are in place by then....

I will update this thread next week but if anyone else has the issue in the meantime then please let me know.

Des

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:36 am

Hi DesWalker,

When you have completed the form if you use the Export Tab then your form is saved on to your computer, so next year you just Import using this saved file and just change the Date and rate (if applicable).

I've been using this method for years and it was working a month ago along with the Spanish Bank Account number.

Looks like the site (AEAT) is doing the Microsoft testing approach and seeing what Bugs the "customers" find............just hope they pop on A.com

Our chosen man who had the ear of AEAT IT retired last year from being an active Member of this site. :(

DesWalker
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby DesWalker » Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:35 am

Thanks for explaining the import/export method. For the sake of a little bit of typing once a year I prefer to keep things simple.

I take it you mean Beachcomber ? I first stumbled on this site about 8 years ago because he explained the process so well even though my place is in the Canaries. I did notice his FAQs have disappeared so gathered something had changed since I last visited....

Unless I’m doing something wrong it does appear that the IT bods doing their upgrades have simply forgotten the most important piece of information, namely the IBAN of the Hacienda.....

Will keep you posted.

Des

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:21 am

hi

I have form 210 open from

https://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.es/w ... /index.zul

I cannot see anywhere on this form an option for importing last year's data.

Am i missing something?

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:47 am

Ah! The "dudas" screen was covering it and i cant get rid of dudas by clicking the cross - so precision clicking is required. Of course its a spanish form!

Blast! Clicked "importar", found my last years .210 form, double clicked it. ANd nothing. Guess its manual completion after all. and no doubt lots of errors.

Oh Joy...

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:10 am

Hi ashtondav.

I trust you have read the last few Posts on this Topic..........

My take is they (IT) are working on the software and haven't sorting it out yet.

When you complete your form Manually check there is the "New" Bank account details on the page marked "F"

This may not invalidate the Form if paying with Cash at your Bank..........please give it a go and Post back............ :idea:

ALSO........ Export your Data, complete the Procedure then try to Import the saved Data and see if this works...............Thanks

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:23 pm

Yes the new data once entered on one form could be saved and imported for the tax pages for my wife and my other property. I will go to the bank next week and pay via a transfer from my spanish Unicaja account at my local Unicaja branch. I’ll take cash as back up!!!!.

The form marked F is completely blank except for the box “cash” which has an x in it and my name, NIE and the tax year. Will report back!!!

DesWalker
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby DesWalker » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:26 pm

Hi ashtondav,

Just checking back in here and see you are having the same issues as me. I plan on giving it another go in the middle of next week....

Who knows whether the barcode generated on the top of the forms also contains the necessary IBAN details so that the bank clerks can receive payment. But it hardly inspires confidence when there are no manual IBAN details in the box next to the “In cash” box as there has always been in previous years.

If anyone completes this form and gets some IBAN details then please let this thread know and I shall do likewise. I shall report back in the middle of next week....

Des

DesWalker
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby DesWalker » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:30 pm

Hi again ashtondav,

Will you please let the thread know how you get on in the bank in the coming week. I will be in your situation in three weeks time.

I’m guessing the bank clerk will shrug and say “I don’t know where to send your money” but if not then I would be very interested to know how they know what to do.

Thanks

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:49 pm

Update by end next week.

DesWalker
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby DesWalker » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:48 pm

Cheers