Want to have fun, do something worthwhile and make new friends? The Axarquia Animal Rescue group need some help on Saturday. See the message below. Get free entrance for you and a friend. It's going to be a great event! My OH is doing one of the BBQ shifts and I'm on tombola, but more help is needed.
The full advert for the event is at the bottom, but remember it's free for volunteers!
Are there any good BBQ'ers out there?? We still need 2 people to help on the BBQ 1300- 1600 & 1600 - 2200 at our fab music fest THIS SATURDAY 27 July. Free entry tickets in return !!!
If you enjoy MUSIC, don´t miss AAR´s MUSIC FEST on Saturday 27th July where ROCK, BLUES, FUNK and SOUL are all on the menu! In the line up of different bands and acts, some hot musicians will be performing at SCIROCCO ROCK in Puente Don Manuel (Viñuela area) for 12 hours of live music from midday to midnight. This colourful event will also include Market Stalls, Tarot Readings, Rodeo Rides, Face Painting and much more.
Aiming to give value for money in return for your much valued support, tickets are just 10 euros and, if bought in advance, include lunch or supper. Entrance for children is free, though they should be accompanied by an adult.
Tickets are selling fast so get yours now to avoid dissappointment! They are on sale at:
- Puente Don Manuel - AXARQUIA ANIMAL RESCUE´S stall at the Friday market in Puente Don Manuel
- Puente Don Manuel - DIVA Boutique in Puente Don Manuel
- Puente Don Manuel - Friends Bistro
- Trapiche - DIVA clothes stall just to the left inside the main doors at the Tuesday Farmer´s Market.
- Nerja - Laura at Nerja Property Services, Calle de Castilla Perez 5, tel 952 520 343
- ONLINE via email at [email protected]
- Algarobbo, Caleta & Torre Del Mar - Maddie at Sunset Properties, tel 686 722 349
- Or CALL Jo at 650 193 777
Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests