Form S1 Translation

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
fyfin
Resident

Re: Form S1 Translation

Postby fyfin » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:30 pm

Very helpful and I can see that we are on the system with AN numbers issued but haven't tried to make an appointment yet although I too have set up a link to the website. In many ways it seems more modern and easier than in UK.
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it

Lyric
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lyric » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:35 pm

Oh I think it is and it DOES work.
We really like the prescription on the card bit too, the only bit we have difficulty with is the cutting the bar code out of the box and taping it to the prescription they print out - why?
Why can't they scan the bar codes and match up the request with the issue, beats me.

We think the system is quite good too, it is easy to change doctor so if you don't get an English speaker who will speak English ask around they are out there and it is much easier than dealing with one who does speak English but won't for medical purposes, had one of those !

fyfin
Resident

Postby fyfin » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:00 pm

Spot on and our Doctor speaks fairly good English but as you said refuses to do so for medical reasons. He will speak English in his private capacity though but Hey we can live with that.
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it