forum rules

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
carrowcrin
Resident

forum rules

Postby carrowcrin » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:38 pm

Re: A Place In The Sun (Channel 4): La Campiña

Postby El Cid on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:13 pm
It's not up for discussion. Forum rules do not allow it - it is effectively an advert.

Sid

El Cid

This is a post from yesterday after i questioned why a post was removed, as far as i am concerned this an information forum and i did not see anything in the rules saying a legimate organization asking our forum for information.
I did not agree it should be taken down and when i asked the views of other forum members it was locked, this is called censorship and is wrong.

please explain??

katy
Andalucia Guru

Re: forum rules

Postby katy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Nothing to explain. Forums aren't democratic or into free speech and have about the same level censorship as North Korea. You are fortunate your post hasn't been deleted. The forum rules are that you cannot discuss forum rules :crazy:

If you want to have a rant best try Twitter.

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Re: forum rules

Postby El Cid » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:09 pm

As Katy correctly pointed out, discussions about moderator actions are not a subject for discussion.

The rules are there for very good reasons. If you cannot accept them, then you are free to join another forum that has different rules.

The rules also clearly state that "If you have any issues with a moderator action, please email the moderators (at) andalucia.com."

Please take the trouble to read the forum rules before posting.

Thread closed.

Sid