Campo house and contents insurance

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
robperrie
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: Campo house and contents insurance

Postby robperrie » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:04 pm

be very careful with intasure, I'm still going through hell since i had a burglary march 2013, they refused to deal with he situation i had with he builders at the time and always said speak to the assessor, problem was the assessor was the builders friend, int he end a 1000-2000 job was over 11k and took 17 months for 1 weeks work maximum, still ongoing and now going through the ombudsman..

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Re: Campo house and contents insurance

Postby Wicksey » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:07 pm

I've only heard bad reviews of Linea Directa home insurance.

I have used Liberty Seguros for several years and they cover me although I am in the campo and also do not have rejas. Someone I know that was broken into a month or two ago only had praise for the way that the Torre del Mar branch of Liberty Seguros dealt with their claim.

We had to have our very expensive toilet replaced (it was flown in especially from Italy according to the plumber that fitted it - it was put in by the previous owners who had expensive tastes :D ) It was cracked and they did the work without any excess payment or rise in premiums the following year.