ENDESA - HELP!

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
ashtondav
Resident

ENDESA - HELP!

Postby ashtondav » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:37 pm

Last June I reported a fauty meter (it is dramatically underreading consumption) and also put in a request for an increase in potencia. So far - NOTHING! Forgive me for trying to throw money in your face, Endesa!

I am only out every few months and when i can be bothered to brave the 30 minute queues at the Nerja Endesa office I plod down and repeat my needs to the surly assistant, so far with no success. I usually just get a grunt, a shrug of the shoulders and "is fault of Madrid" mumbled.

So, any advice on how to escalate matters? Please only suggestions that have actually worked with this t*sser of a company.

ebbnflow
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: ENDESA - HELP!

Postby ebbnflow » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:41 am

Do you have a printed copy of the report you made from their office?

If you do the ball is well and truly in their court as far as the faulty meter is concerned. If not, demand one next you chase up.

The request for increased potencia should have also produced a printed copy to you. If not it most likely has not been logged properly and will never happen. If you do have said magic receipt then just keep prodding, logging a new complaint on top that nothing has been done, again with printed confirmation.

At some point they will shock you and actually do something :wink:

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:36 pm

Yep, I've got the order sheets etc and the back up to say I've been prodding them every two or three months.

It is quite nice only paying 15 euros a month, I guess. As you say I have the evidence that I reported this nearly a year ago.

pensure1988
Resident

Postby pensure1988 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:22 pm

If all else fails,try this Company below to assist you. I do not think they charge too much to sort everything out.

http://myelectricsinspain.com/

Good Luck

Nigel

flan_taster
Resident

Postby flan_taster » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:09 pm

Are you registered online with Endesa? I find the help in ENGLISH online and being registered very good. Any sort of complaint is answered.
http://www.endesaclientes.com/en/online ... -services/

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:56 am

Hmmmmm. The mystery deepens. I have now logged on to my Endesa acount and there is no mention of either potencia or meter request.

This is most strange as I have the printout from the Endesa shop in Nerja with all the details on it. I will now raise a request for potencia increase online and see what the response is.

ashtondav
Resident

Postby ashtondav » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:45 pm

Well I finally lost it today and went into the endesa office to make a formal entry into their complaint book.

A couple of hours queuing, explaining and shrugging then the lady tapped her computer and said yes, meter can be changed in 10 days and potencia increased! I told her I still wanted to fill in the complaint book, and she just said "why, I've entered your order now and you'll have your new meter and new potencia within ten days so nothing to complain about". "Why" I gently remonstrated, convinced I'd slipped into a parallel universe, "because it's taken over a year and in that time no one from endesa has phoned, emailed, written or made contact in any way." "OK" she says "you fill in the complaint book and I will delete your order!!!!!". In other words the inefficient little br@t would not let me place an order and fill in the complaint book. When I complained she just said "your choice".

Oh well, at least the sun's out and the brandy's cheap.

And I will certainly be down there in 11 days time if I don't have a new meter....

Lyric
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lyric » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:54 pm

A most helpful shop in Nerja I find too, I had asked, on line, for the 12 month plan with no action forthcoming, not their problem it seems, an on line problem - next.
The model of restraint I sorted it out with on line chat which I have found excellent on the three occasions I have used it thus far.