rebate from Endesa

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
gerryh
Andalucia Guru

rebate from Endesa

Postby gerryh » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:56 pm

Just paid my Endesa bill by direct debit as usual. I usually pay about €200 every two months.
This bill was for €120 as I have been given a rebate and my contracted potencia has been changed from 9.2KW to 8.8KW. :think: I haven't requested a change.
Any ideas what this is about? Anybody else had theirs reduced and a rebate?
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

Mowser
Andalucia Guru

Re: rebate from Endesa

Postby Mowser » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:34 pm

No idea but I've just been on the Endesa "chat" page with a few questions and the operator typed in perfect English. Worth trying assuming you've registered your account. They close at 9:00pm.
Dave

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:33 pm

I had considered Endesa "chat" but I didn't want to alert them to a mistake if they had made one in my favour. :thumbup:
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

jukim
Resident

Postby jukim » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:15 am

I, surprisingly, haven't gotten a bill yet for October/November so am hoping it won't be long? Anybody else still waiting? :wtf:

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:55 am

Normally I get an email a couple of weeks before the payment is taken out to say that a bill is available with link to view/ download it. This time I didn't get one, noticed the money had been taken from my account. Had a look at their website ad was able to view/ download the latest, reduced, bill.
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris