Trying to pay my IBI bill - problems

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
teralin
Resident

Trying to pay my IBI bill - problems

Postby teralin » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:51 pm

Hello all
I am trying to pay my IBI bill via my Sabadell bank account and I am encountering a few problems which I hope someone can help me with. I know where to go to on the Sabadell website but it wants me to enter the emisora (issuing bank's no.). When I try to enter the 8 digit emisora number that is on my IBI bill for Malaga, the website will only accept 6 digits and therefore will not let me progress to entering the other reference numbers that it needs in order to allow me to pay my bill. I have had two online chats with Sabadell and both haven't helped. Can anyone here help me get past this problem? Am I missing something here?

Regards and thanks.

wollie
Resident

Re: Trying to pay my IBI bill - problems

Postby wollie » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:51 am

just try entering the last 6 digits.... in some cases say with credit cards the first 4 digits will always be the same...

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Re: Trying to pay my IBI bill - problems

Postby costakid » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:36 am

Rather than risk the money going into the wrong account wouldn't it be easier to go into the branch.