HITS MOBILE

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
patricia
Andalucia Guru

Re: HITS MOBILE

Postby patricia » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:30 am

gerrynag wrote:I must admit, I am a bit surprised that you didn't know you had the internet with your package. Surely when you choose the HITS package it specifies if you have the internet. I have had a HITS PAYG package and it certainly specified how much data and minutes I had.
I have never had a "package". I went through the company Telitec for my Landline and they suggested Hits to me and all I did was speak to them on the phone. I have never ever received any communication via email from Hits about there services and as I said I had no idea they offered an internet package. I already changed my internet supplier and if I had known I may well have used them, but as I didnt know I used Axartel as they were putting cables in everywhere and I do have a very good deal with them regarding internet and my fixed phone. I get free calls all over Europe and only charged a small amount if I ring out of Europe.

You received information because you did not go through Telitec and I didnt as I said I just had a phone call from them that was all. So did have never received information on their packages.
Torrox Costa "El mejor clima de Europa"

patricia
Andalucia Guru

Postby patricia » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:36 am

elusive wrote:My suggestion would be to look at how much you pay on average monthly on pay as you go and see if their is a monthly contract at a lower or similar price. If there is, it will avoid unnecessary shock when the bill arrives such as the one you had.
------------------
I agree. Hits for example do 100 mins and 3gb of internet for around €5 a month. Not that you would want to stay with them but it gives you an idea of how cheap the prices are. Tbh if you dont want to use the internet on a phone at all and just want it to make calls you might aswell stick to an old style normal one.
No they have turned off the data now. I do not want to use the internet outside of home. I use the mobile only for text and do not use it for ringing. I purchased the phone because of the camera and the volume on it is excellent and my old phone had just about had it. The camera on this phone is excellent and I use my own internet company's connection to upload photographs.

I may in the future have the internet for use on the phone outside but it would probably be with Axartel as I am already with them for internet and fixed phone.

But thanks for your suggestions :thumbup:

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:33 pm

Your welcome. Any luck with hits?

patricia
Andalucia Guru

Postby patricia » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:31 am

Just to let you all know that I eventually got my 80 euro's back. It took a lot of emails and text as well as phone calls. But they gave me a full refund. So hats off to HITS :thumbup:

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:26 pm

Good news. Shame it gave you alot of hassle though. But at least you got it back. Its not an amount to sniff at