Masks to be mandatory from next week in Andalucia

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
gerrynag
Resident

Re: Masks to be mandatory from next week in Andalucia

Postby gerrynag » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:42 pm

Beachcomber wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:12 pm So do I.

Isn't it a coincidence that the mandatory wearing of masks is being rolled out simultaneously. These countries are having their strings pulled by the WHO and its high tech sponsors on the premise that if everyone is made to wear masks all the time they will be so relieved when some kind of 'vaccine' is concocted that they will be willing to go along with having any old rubbish injected into them as long as they don't have to wear the masks any longer.
Good to see that the conspiracy theorists are alive and kicking. :shock:
I take it that you have never had a vaccine in your life and that you never had your kids vaccinated ?
There never used to be this concern about vaccines, until the internet came along and allowed cranks to come out of the woodwork and promogate all these crazy theories. David Icke would be proud of you.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:09 pm

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:14 pm

Have you noticed that when the sheeples have nothing better to say they come out with the familiar old 'conspiracy theorist' arguement. It's old hat and doesn't wash any more.

By the way, does anyone know what 'promogate' means? I think maybe the word he is unsuccessfully looking for is 'promulgate' but who knows with these people?

Devils Advocate
Andalucia Guru

Postby Devils Advocate » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:19 pm

elusive wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:09 pm http://www.surinenglish.com/local/20200 ... 40140.html

Update on the beach and pool laws
I wonder why they bothered to make such a big thing out of opening up the tourist industry again. Then trash it a week or two later.
Property owner in Andalucia since 2002. How time flies.

Free at Last
Resident

Postby Free at Last » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:29 pm

It seems to be the opening up of the tourist industry which has led to calls from local people for the mask wearing regulations to be made stricter.

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:35 pm

Beachcomber wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:14 pm Have you noticed that when the sheeples have nothing better to say they come out with the familiar old 'conspiracy theorist' arguement. It's old hat and doesn't wash any more.

By the way, does anyone know what 'promogate' means? I think maybe the word he is unsuccessfully looking for is 'promulgate' but who knows with these people?
I wonder🤔
Maybe because they are conspire theories.

Not sure why the emoji is so big in a browser

So what is this word Sheppies? I’m suddenly seeing it a lot I assume it’s used in your conspiracy theories websites.

But who knows with these people.

Not a real word though, is it?

This is the latest one about masks and 5g
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.forb ... heory/amp/
Last edited by markwilding on Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:48 pm

'Sheppies'??? Have I or anyone else ever used such a word? Maybe he has caught some kind of virus from gerrynag!

anyroads
Andalucia Guru

Postby anyroads » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:57 pm

peteroldracer wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:13 am “ One of the biggest critics of mask is Donald Trump and has now started to wear one.”
Sadly he is using the wrong sort, as his current one lets him breathe!
Donald Trump did say recently that he does not mind wearing a mask, as he is of the opinion, it makes him look like the "Lone Ranger".

I notice last week, when the chancellor, Rishi Sunak, whilst helping to serve food in a branch of Wagamama, was not wearing a mask. Perhaps he thinks it makes him look like "Tonto"

anyroads

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:05 pm

Beachcomber wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:48 pm 'Sheppies'??? Have I or anyone else ever used such a word? Maybe he has caught some kind of virus from gerrynag!
Did you really bother to correct that?
How petty.
Ok, Sheepies but it’s still not a word.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:07 pm

The BBC are now making much of the 120,000 deaths this winter from Covid. The study used the same flawed data that produced the inflated figures back in March and proved to be incorrect. Why do they do it? The Government seems to be media led. Gove spotted today in Prete a manger without a mask, is he trying to tell us something, he would know the cameras would spot him.

Does it not realise that the mask fiasco will lead to less using the shops. Many are scared to do anything. Two thirds of the public say they are afraid to fly now. Carry on and the world will be back in the dark ages.

Lavanda
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lavanda » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:10 pm

"Good to see that the conspiracy theorists are alive and kicking."
We are alive and kicking because we have not been vaccinated and nor have our children (see below).

"I take it that you have never had a vaccine in your life and that you never had your kids vaccinated ?"
See above.

"There never used to be this concern about vaccines, until the internet came along and allowed cranks to come out of the woodwork and promogate all these crazy theories."
There have ALWAYS been concerns about letting someone inject 'stuff ' into a healthy child's arm or even a healthy adult's arm. Ask my Mum. We never got vaccinated and I can't say I'm the worse for it. Do YOU know what is in a vaccine? Do you? Thought not. You don't know and yet you are willing to trust huge money-making corporations to inject something in to you that you have no idea what it is. It is even worse, when it is a baby who has no say, at all, (Human Rights, anyone?) Just like that. Are you insane?

"David Icke would be proud of you."
He may be but I'm not too concerned with him.

Drug companies get it wrong all the time. All the time. Do you remember Thalidomide? The drug company spent DECADES denying liability. Lives were ruined but profits came first.

A vaccine takes YEARS to be trailed and tested for all manner of checks and balances. YEARS. If anyone rolls out a vaccine this Winter and starts to inject people just wait a few years and people will have a lot more problems than just Covid-19 to worry about. As for all the nonsense about 'people will not be able to travel, get a job, go shopping, etc, without a valid vaccine certificate' I think the Black Market in certificates will cover that. If, on the other hand, microchips are injected with the 'stuff' well, that's a whole other world to come ...

firsttango
Andalucia Guru

Postby firsttango » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:15 pm

markwilding wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:05 pm
Beachcomber wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:48 pm 'Sheppies'??? Have I or anyone else ever used such a word? Maybe he has caught some kind of virus from gerrynag!
Did you really bother to correct that?
How petty.
Ok, Sheepies but it’s still not a word.
Not heard of that one, but way back I remember people who used Macs being refered to as "fanboys" and "Sheeples" usually by Windows Users. It used to be like a competition thing at one time but there was only ever one winner so it seems to have died out and I've not seen or heard the terms being used recently.

gerrynag
Resident

Postby gerrynag » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:18 pm

Beachcomber wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:14 pm Have you noticed that when the sheeples have nothing better to say they come out with the familiar old 'conspiracy theorist' arguement. It's old hat and doesn't wash any more.

Well maybe if you actually supply proof for these wild theories of yours, instead of insulting people, than perhaps you could be taken seriously. Of course, you can't do that, as you have no evidence to back-up these ridiculous far fetched conspiracies of yours.
Actually I think the sheep are the people who believe the crap that idiots like Trump and his henchmen invent in order to get their cult followers to fall in line.
Maybe you would be better off in America with your fellow travellers. Then you could all catch the virus together.

firsttango
Andalucia Guru

Postby firsttango » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:22 pm

Lavanda wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:10 pm . If, on the other hand, microchips are injected with the 'stuff' well, that's a whole other world to come ...
Simply not possible physically or technically

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:24 pm

Perhaps we should tell Collins English Dictionary, along with all the others, that 'sheeples' is not a proper word:

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dicti ... sh/sheeple

It doesn't mention 'promogate' though.

gerrynag
Resident

Postby gerrynag » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:29 pm

firsttango wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:22 pm
Lavanda wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:10 pm . If, on the other hand, microchips are injected with the 'stuff' well, that's a whole other world to come ...
Simply not possible physically or technically
You are assuming that people who believe this rubbish, are logical or believe in science. They don't.

Devils Advocate
Andalucia Guru

Postby Devils Advocate » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:30 pm

And what's Trump got to do with Coronavirus in my life? Nothing. I think the bloke is a bit odd but there's worse about, far worse.

You only need to look with unbiased eyes to form an opinion of your own, and I've formed mine which is what I've said many times......yes Covid is real but the steps taken, especially now are way over the top and in no way designed as a tool to beat Covid with, it's a tool to beat the population with.

I think being called an conspiracy theorist is insulting too, when it's plain to see what is actually happening. 5G, can't comment, 911, can't comment, shadows wrong on the moon landing can't comment as I'm not bothered one way or the other. Covid? Thankfully I still can comment and will continue to do so.

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:52 pm

Beachcomber wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:24 pm Perhaps we should tell Collins English Dictionary, along with all the others, that 'sheeples' is not a proper word:

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dicti ... sh/sheeple

It doesn't mention 'promogate' though.
Very interesting
Who says you could not back up your posts with evidence?
:thumbup:

You should try it with the other stuff.

Thanks

Devils Advocate
Andalucia Guru

Postby Devils Advocate » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:58 pm

markwilding wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:52 pm

Very interesting
Who says you could not back up your posts with evidence?
:thumbup:

You should try it with the other stuff.

Thanks
I was going to say "Now don't edit this post"......and by the time I'd hit the quote button you had :lol: :lol: :lol:

gerrynag
Resident

Postby gerrynag » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:58 pm

Yes, he is good at spotting the spelling mistakes, but not so good at providing evidence backing up his conspiracy theories. :crazy: