Endesaonline

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
pensure1988
Resident

Endesaonline

Postby pensure1988 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:39 am

Anyone have this problem recently

Unable to access my Account. Have changed my password several times and Endesa has accepted the change. But when I go to logon, I get the message incorrect password, try again. Very irritating I can tell you. I sent an enquiry to Endesa and they sent me a link to reset my password, that did not work either. Does the Browser have anything to do with this problem???

Thank You

David

fyfin
Resident

Re: Endesaonline

Postby fyfin » Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:49 am

I just tried it online with Google Chrome and logged in first time. https://www.endesaclientes.com/oficina/ ... nline.html
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:38 am

is it case sensative?
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:13 pm

Have you been able to access it in the past but now are unable to do so or have you never been able to access it?

Does it just say that the password is incorrect or the password and/or username?

telboy
Resident

Postby telboy » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:22 pm

We never been able to access the Endesa site, there was always something that was an issue, NIE, password, name, email - gave up. Anyway our bills are sent by email.

terry

fyfin
Resident

Postby fyfin » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:12 pm

I'm wondering if he was trying to access the wrong site which is why I put the link. I seem to recall I had a similar problem. It's difficult to help unless you can actually see what someone is doing. I had one site that immediately said incorrect Nie as soon as I put the X in so I thought it must start with something else like a zero etc, turned out it just said incorrect until you completed the entire Nie.
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:21 pm

I have found that if you try to access the wrong site it tells you so.

When trying to log in you have to make sure you are using the correct username which may either be your email address with which you register or a username which you specify.

If you elect to log in with a specified username you cannot log in with the email address and vice versa.