Transfer of electric etc.

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
gruff
Resident

Transfer of electric etc.

Postby gruff » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:15 pm

Transfer of the house into my name is pretty well complete. How do I transfer electric, water, basura and IBI to my bank?

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru

Re: Transfer of electric etc.

Postby spanish_lad » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:19 am

The electric - you have to go to your local Endesa office. Theres one in Torre del Mar i think? **fingers crossed for you** I wont scare you with stories, let us know how you get on.

The water - to the water company, but Iznate might have its own water.. ask a friendly neibour?

The ibi and the basura is a town hall thing, you need to go to the "officina de recaudacion" - the one where you pay the bills in town - and talk to them.

Obviously in all cases, take passport / residencia / padron, bank book, (and photocopies of each) etc etc with you...

You´d of though that the estate agent would do these things for the buyer.. you know.. earn their comissions.. :roll: :roll: :lolno: :lolno:
Alhaurin el Grande since ´99, working at the airport since 2011.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:33 am

Hi ,
Gruff posted a bit back inheriting the House.............

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=39781&p=395522#p395522

it would have been good if he had kept it in one Thread so any info provided by Members would be more relevant for this situation.
UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

gruff
Resident

Postby gruff » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:39 am

Fair point Enrique, thanks Spanish lad

GerryinCajiz
Resident

Postby GerryinCajiz » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:46 am

Water in is done by Iznate town hall, assuming you are talking potable water and not irrigation.
Gerry