website from where to get government bills for Benalmadena?

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
qe2ex
Andalucia.com Amigo

website from where to get government bills for Benalmadena?

Postby qe2ex » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:44 am

Member gerryh posted this, which provides an online way to get various bills for many locations, but unfortunately Benalmadena is not one of the locations/regions:
ttps://portalweb.prpmalaga.es/opencms/opencms/prpweb/administracionElectronica/serviciosSinIdentificacion/cartasPago/cartasPago.html

Does anyone know if there is a similar site for Benalmadena? In particular, to get the bill for paying the yearly car tax that should have
been charged my account some weeks ago (first time), but for some reason was not.

I've now made a new appointment to try and get the bill in person, but first available date was in the second half of next month, well past the
due date for payment.

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Re: website from where to get government bills for Benalmadena?

Postby Beachcomber » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:48 pm

If you have a digital certificate you can register to receive notifications electronically but, otherwise, there is no facility to obtain or pay your IVTM with Benalmádena town hall.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:25 pm

Your townhall (benal) will print your car tax bill off. Then you can just pay it at the banks listed on it

qe2ex
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby qe2ex » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:29 pm

Beachcomber wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:48 pm If you have a digital certificate you can register to receive notifications electronically but, otherwise, there is no facility to obtain or pay your IVTM with Benalmádena town hall.
Thanks, that's a pity. I'm registered for notifications, but did not get any about the car. I do get them regarding the tax, so at least something is working.

qe2ex
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby qe2ex » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:34 pm

elusive wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:25 pm Your townhall (benal) will print your car tax bill off. Then you can just pay it at the banks listed on it
Unfortunately the townhall requires you to make an appointment online or via the telephone in advance. For getting the car bill, the wait is currently 20+ days. Guess they're using this covid-19 thing as a way to avoid overworking themselves by having all sorts of riff-raff coming by at random times to get their bills.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:13 am

Heck thats crazy. 20 days! When i needed mine i just stuck my head around the entrance and they printed it off.