Municipal confinement?

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
elusive
Andalucia Guru

Re: Municipal confinement?

Postby elusive » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:16 pm

The other day we went to the petrol station at the nerja motorway turn off. Cars were tailbacked going down the hill.so the normal checkpoints were in operation. It started raining heavily and it was amazing how quickly the que of cars disappeared! I guess the local police dont work in the rain!

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:13 am

costakid wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:12 amIsn’t two cars better than 1? A bit more social distancing surely if in 2 cars.
2 cars or 20, they are breaking the law by leaving their town and coming to ours. getting fish and chips is not a valid excuse.

Pamela1 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:14 pm Spamish lad, does it have to be lidl bread? what about the local bakery bread shops?
bread was just an example. i have to drive past lidl to get to work, im not from that town, i wonder if i can stop there on the way past, as im already passing, or do the municipality rules apply ? :think:
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:00 pm

But good fish and chips are worth the risk of a fine!!

Paddy Pumpkin
Resident

Postby Paddy Pumpkin » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:49 pm

Fish and Chips is a valid excuse....if they are not available in your municipality

k) Desplazamiento para la adquisición de productos de alimentación por quienes
tengan su residencia habitual en localidades que, siendo de otro término municipal,
carezcan de establecimientos que permitan la adquisición de tales productos y sean
localidades limítrofes con los municipios con limitación de movilidad.

Whatever anyone makes of it morally or ethically ....the law is quite clear. If you get reported...remember they don't fine you straight away the GC only report you to the Junta who ultimately decide whether to fine you. If you ultimately receive the fine they legally don't have a leg to stand on and it will get thrown out.

There was a cyclists case in Navarro who get reported in June and did get fined and the cycling lawyer defended it and won.it didn't even go to court....see my above comment about what federated cyclists can do.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:00 pm

Fish and Chips is a valid excuse....if they are not available in your municipality.
--------------
Right whos gonna be the first one to try that on a guardia?? :lol: Dont all put your hands up at once :mrgreen:

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:23 pm

What Guardia? I have done about 6 trips across the province border and through to Málaga and Torre. Haven't seen a police car on any trip.

Sid

Free at Last
Resident

Postby Free at Last » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:52 pm

Free at Last wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:02 pm Have just checked and now I can't see it on the SaludResponde app either, it was certainly there last week and my husband made his appointment via that route (he went before I did as he's over 65). There was never an option to choose for the pneumonia jab, only for the flu one. Can they have finished doing them, possibly?
There is a short article in yesterday's Sur in English which says that it is no longer possible to make an appointment for the flu jab via the SaludResponde app or online via ClicSalud - reason being that if an appointment is made that way it isn't possible for them to check that people under 65 are in a high risk group. Patients are required to request a telephone appointment with their doctor to ask for an appointment for the flu vaccine (and pneumonia if applicable).

At least that explains why the option had disappeared from my SaludResponde app.

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:25 am

El Cid wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:23 pm What Guardia? I have done about 6 trips across the province border and through to Málaga and Torre. Haven't seen a police car on any trip.

Sid
I drove from Malaga to Bilbao and never saw a police car going north for 933 kms.

katy
Andalucia Guru

Postby katy » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:29 am

Are they all working from home or have they all been posted to the Costa del Sol. :wink:

Always plenty of Police checks in normal times.

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:53 am

costakid wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:25 am
El Cid wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:23 pm What Guardia? I have done about 6 trips across the province border and through to Málaga and Torre. Haven't seen a police car on any trip.

Sid
I drove from Malaga to Bilbao and never saw a police car going north for 933 kms.
I too move around as normal. Yesterday I went to Bilbao, crossing two borders and no police in sight I've heard here are some controls but they tend to focus less on people going about their daily business and more on people who might want to go to their holiday homes and routes to places where young adults like to drive to to meet up in large groups.

I'm pretty sure the police will be waiting for those who insist on attempting to go to Cantabria this weekend for the long weekend. There can be no complaints if anyway is given a fine because everyone should know by now, it's not possible this time round.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:31 am

Restrictions continue to the 12th with a meeting on the 10th

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:24 pm

The police were out in force this morning, but that is to stop people coming down from Granada city to their holiday homes on the coast because of the Puente.

Sid

costakid
Andalucia Guru

Postby costakid » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:01 pm

Apparently the police are on all the regional borders for that reason.

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:24 pm

Well i´m glad thats over.. Ikea / bahia azul / plaza mayor are all packed today ... (i work at the airport, i´ve driven past there)

https://www.diariosur.es/malaga-capital ... 33-nt.html

not really a "fair" picture, there has been a queue there for the Nike outlet since the start of the pandemic, but you get the picture...
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.

olive
Andalucia Guru

Postby olive » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:20 pm

What are the new rules please? Are they the same for Granada province?

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:47 pm

They are the same across all provinces in Andalucia. By next Friday you will be able the cross into the other provinces within the region but not across the regional border.

Sid

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:44 pm

I'm going to Carrefour at Rincon and El Ingenio next week .... quite exciting to get out at last and meet up with friends. I'm making the most of it as they'll probably shut us down again in January!

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:37 pm

El Cid wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:47 pm They are the same across all provinces in Andalucia. By next Friday you will be able the cross into the other provinces within the region but not across the regional border.

Sid
The odd thing is that as my region borders France, I think I can cross into France but not go to Santander.

pensure1988
Resident

Postby pensure1988 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:57 pm

Can anyone please tell me, are we allowed to go ac cross the border into Gibraltar from tomorrow.

Thank You

David

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:24 pm

If you live in cadiz province you have been able to cross since restrictions on municipalities were lifted. If not then yes you can travel to different provinces from tom