Stephanie Albrod - Asesora/Gestor in Torre del Mar

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
zanuck
Resident

Stephanie Albrod - Asesora/Gestor in Torre del Mar

Postby zanuck » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:12 pm

Does anyone here use the services of Stephanie Albrod an asesora/gestor based in Torre del Mar?

I sent her a couple of emails at the start of the week and received no response from her which is unusual, looking on my phone on WhatsApp, there is no "last seen at hh:mm" message against her name and when I call her on WhatsApp the call rings for ages until I hang up.

I knew that she had a website and Googling her name brought up the worrying words "Permanently Closed" https://www.google.com/search?q=stephan ... e&ie=UTF-8

I'm an infrequent Facebook user and checked there, her business account is active - there's no message to suggest that she has closed down, there's an advert for an attic to rent dated 17 November 2020, her personal FB account doesn't seem to have been updated for years.

If anyone does use her services, have they done so recently? Does anyone know anything more about why the business may be permanently closed?

Many thanks

zanuck
Resident

Re: Stephanie Albrod - Asesora/Gestor in Torre del Mar

Postby zanuck » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:05 pm

Stephanie has now contacted me.