TIA

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
patricia
Andalucia Guru

TIA

Postby patricia » Sun May 02, 2021 3:39 pm

I filled in all the forms and then went to pay, but alas all I paid was 12 centimes instead of 12 euros and cannot find out how I pay the rest. I cannot print off another form as the site will not allow me to or correct the error. :problem:

Any ideas anybody how I get this resolved as I want to get on with it and make am appointment. I can get one in Malaga city without any problems :?
Torrox Costa "El mejor clima de Europa"

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Re: TIA

Postby markwilding » Sun May 02, 2021 4:27 pm

Hi, Maybe someone has a way of getting round it but If it were me, I would start again and let those 12 cents go. At least, your mistake made realize that I am not the only one that makes those types of mistakes.

patricia
Andalucia Guru

Postby patricia » Sun May 02, 2021 5:35 pm

markwilding wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:27 pm Hi, Maybe someone has a way of getting round it but If it were me, I would start again and let those 12 cents go. At least, your mistake made realize that I am not the only one that makes those types of mistakes.
I can't I have tried that. The first thing I did, but it doesnt let you do that. All your information is on the form with your NIE number and you can fill it in but when you get to the end you cannot print of the payment form as it has paid on it! :problem:

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Sun May 02, 2021 7:23 pm

How about going into the bank where you paid the 12 centimos and explain you made a mistake and how do you correct the mistake?
I'm sure you aren't the first one to have made a similar mistake.
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

patricia
Andalucia Guru

Postby patricia » Sun May 02, 2021 8:24 pm

I tried that Gerry and they had no idea except to print off another form and that hasnt worked either. :D :cry:

Beachcomber
Andalucia Guru

Postby Beachcomber » Mon May 03, 2021 6:37 am

Try clearing your browser cache and history or using another browser. I know that you must do this after each application when using a digital signature otherwise the details of the same person keep on coming up. Just closing the browser isn't sufficient.

This should not be an issue if you are not using a digital certificate but it is worth a try.

patricia
Andalucia Guru

Postby patricia » Mon May 03, 2021 9:29 am

I will try that Beach. Thanks for your help again! :thumbup: :D

patricia
Andalucia Guru

Postby patricia » Mon May 10, 2021 3:26 pm

Just wanted to let you know that what Beach suggested worked. I cleared the browser and then filled in the form again and it let me print it off with the 12 euros to pay and I have just been to the bank and paid it. :thumbup: :D

All I have to do now is get an appointment!! which is proving more than difficult! :problem:

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Re: TIE

Postby Wicksey » Mon May 10, 2021 3:38 pm

Glad to hear you got it sorted out :thumbup:

A couple of people I know are having to go to Malaga city as there just doesn't seem to be anything available locally in Velez Malaga.

patricia
Andalucia Guru

Postby patricia » Mon May 10, 2021 5:35 pm

Wicksey wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:38 pm Glad to hear you got it sorted out :thumbup:

A couple of people I know are having to go to Malaga city as there just doesn't seem to be anything available locally in Velez Malaga.
Yes I was thinking that is what I will have to do. I wonder why they are in such short supply in Velez. Cannot be any worse than anywhere else surely!! :problem:

casita-bonita
Resident

Postby casita-bonita » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:37 pm

We gave up on velez and yestetday had our appointments in Malaga. All very efficient, well it was once we found the correct door...

Little confused tho as to how one is informed, or how to find out that the cards are ready for collection.
Regards

Bob

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:37 pm

They should have said when to call back for them. I think we were told it would be a month and to therefore make an appointment to collect them for about a month's time. I think friends that are in the middle of getting theirs from Malaga were told it would be about 6 weeks.

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Postby elusive » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:42 pm

patricia wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 5:35 pm
Wicksey wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:38 pm Glad to hear you got it sorted out :thumbup:

Yes I was thinking that is what I will have to do. I wonder why they are in such short supply in Velez. Cannot be any worse than anywhere else surely!! :problem:
Iread some where they have very few finger print machines amongst other things compaired to other offices

casita-bonita
Resident

Postby casita-bonita » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:43 pm

The said 1 month, but also said make an appointment on the internet. Other friends were told 55 days. But an appointment is no use if the cards aren't ready for collection.

Is there some way to check the status of lote number online?
Regards

Bob

Free at Last
Resident

Postby Free at Last » Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:46 pm

Wicksey wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:37 pm They should have said when to call back for them. I think we were told it would be a month and to therefore make an appointment to collect them for about a month's time. I think friends that are in the middle of getting theirs from Malaga were told it would be about 6 weeks.
We were told 6 weeks when we applied for ours in Málaga, but we waited until the 6 weeks were up before making our appointments to collect them, so it was probably nearer 8 weeks before we actually went to get them.

As far as I know there is no way of checking which lote number they are up to online, but people often do post questions on FB or other social media sites asking if anyone can say which ones are ready for collection at particular locations, and someone usually replies.

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:54 pm

We were given an appointment to collect the cards when we made the first application visit.

We turned up on time and collected our cards within minutes.

Ref fingerprints, the readers they use are rubbish and I had to have every finger scanned before they got anything useful.. I understand that this is the same at most locations.

This was in Motril in Granada province.

Sid

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:23 pm

You should be able to go onto the same site you used to book the initial appointment, then look for Recogida de Tarjetas - comprube tu Lote.
At the foreign office in Murcia they got me to wipe my finger across my brow, and that seemed to sort it!
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.

bobdun
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby bobdun » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:48 am

casita-bonita wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:43 pm The said 1 month, but also said make an appointment on the internet. Other friends were told 55 days. But an appointment is no use if the cards aren't ready for collection.

Is there some way to check the status of lote number online?
When you make the appointment online it reminds you that unless they told you a specific date to collect you must wait minimum of 45 days before making a Cita to collect the card. We did that and the card was there for us. On the day at Málaga it's the same procedure as when you applied but when. You go into the police station you wait at the reception desk which is immediately on your left. (between the entrance and exit doors) you just give them your form and passport they check your fingerprint and they give you your card from the bundles of them they have under their desk.

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Postby peteroldracer » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:47 am

And do they take your green residencia off you?
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Postby markwilding » Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:15 am

peteroldracer wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:47 am And do they take your green residencia off you?
Yes.