Equivalent Stores in Spain

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
pensure1988
Resident

Equivalent Stores in Spain

Postby pensure1988 » Tue May 04, 2021 11:42 am

Good Morning

Some friends of mine have asked "just moved to Spain. we are looking for. a. shop equivalent. to the the shops in UK called THE RANGE. or. BM. BARGAINS. or. DUNHELM. Any info would be really appreciated "

I do not go to UK often so do not know these shops.

Thank You

David

elusive
Andalucia Guru

Re: Equivalent Stores in Spain

Postby elusive » Tue May 04, 2021 1:03 pm

Casa is similiar. Household goods etc. The large decent chinese shops also stock the same type of things. They wont find the same amount of choice here interms of style and range ad the uk. Theres a large shop at the side of plaza mayor begins with V that has a large stock abit similar to the range.tienda MGI aswell but they arent in every town. Or just stick to carrefour hippercor

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Re: Equivalent Stores in Spain

Postby Wicksey » Wed May 05, 2021 9:43 am

We use Dunnes for bedlinen and duvets etc as they have English style and sizes. We also buy towels there and they do have a small collection of household items. Some of the very big Chinese bazaars stock better quality things. We've bought glassware that has been made in France and some curtains as well. Otherwise it would have to be Ikea for a big choice and range of household goods I think.