Certificate of Covid vaccination...

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
rafiki
Resident

Certificate of Covid vaccination...

Postby rafiki » Fri May 21, 2021 6:41 am

Following my second jab I was able to download a CERTIFICADO DE VACUNACIÓN COVID-19 from my Clic Salud web pages. It is just a few words and a QR code. At the bottom it states Para validar el código facilitado, descargue la App Salud Andalucía. I presumed that app to be the Salud Responde app already on my phone but there is no mention of the certificate there as far as I can see.

Scanning the certificate QR code gives me a link to Google store which shows the Salud Andalucia app but says "Not available in your country"! It also has only 1 or 2 stars reviews with reviewers saying it doesn't work. Has anyone been able to get their cert onto their phone? For the time being I keep a copy of the pdf file on the phone.
Brian.

rafiki
Resident

Re: Certificate of Covid vaccination...

Postby rafiki » Fri May 21, 2021 3:03 pm

Investigating further it seems my Google mailing address is still in UK. Following some convoluted instructions in the Google payments section has allowed me to change that to my Spanish address. No change yet to my ability to download the app to check it out but I am told the change to my Google profile could take up to 48 hours.
Brian.

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Postby Wicksey » Fri May 21, 2021 4:19 pm

By the sound of it, you won't need to to prove vaccination to enter Spain anyway, from what the other thread is showing currently. viewtopic.php?f=21&p=411544#p411544
It's all very confusing at the moment. I wonder if they have it correct that you don't need anything at all to enter Spain from Monday? Maybe I can go to the Canaries without a test? At the moment, there doesn't seem to be any travel advantage to having the jabs.

rafiki
Resident

Postby rafiki » Fri May 21, 2021 4:25 pm

It is very confusing. Not sure, if I ever get to validate the thing, how it can be used. Will it be considered a 'passport' in Spain and other countries? No info as far as I can see.
Brian.

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Fri May 21, 2021 6:36 pm

It will all change in a few weeks when the EU release their version.

Sid

rafiki
Resident

Postby rafiki » Fri May 21, 2021 7:06 pm

Hopefully the QR code can be incorporated.
Brian.

AkoAko
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby AkoAko » Sun May 23, 2021 7:21 am

How long after the 2nd Vaccination is the certificate or whatever available on the App . I had my 2nd one mid day Friday and after giving all my details in the App which i know are correct as it brings up my name i still cant get the conformation , i get the validation code ok on the phone but when input it i just get an error message , done it a few times now and everything's correct so i can only assume its because the error is that only one Vaccination is registered with them at the moment .

fincalospinos
Resident

Postby fincalospinos » Sun May 23, 2021 8:31 am

Second jab yesterday, checked my Salud Andalucia app when I got home, logged in and my certificate was there.

Link for app - https://www.sspa.juntadeandalucia.es/se ... -andalucia
Hardworking resident !!

rafiki
Resident

Postby rafiki » Sun May 23, 2021 10:25 am

Mine was visible in Clic Salud on my laptop by the time I arrived home. It took me a while to see it on my phone because of my Google Play account problem downloading the app but once that was sorted after about a day it was visible.
Brian.