TIE Payment Form Modelo 720 URGENT

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
john the baptist
Resident

TIE Payment Form Modelo 720 URGENT

Postby john the baptist » Mon May 31, 2021 8:42 am

Hi
Im trying to fill out my Modelo 790 codigo 012, but Im having issues with the Autoliquidacion section where apparently the €12 fee will automatically appear.

its give you a choice of PRINCIPAL OR COMPLETARARA, if i pick one i can manually type in the 12 euros but it asks me to fill out the remaining messing code numbers if i pick the other is comes up with 9.74 euros not 12 euros.

for the options above im filling out my details correctly and picking option:
CERTIFICADO DE REGISTO DE RESIDENTE COMUNITARIO OR TARJETA DE RESIDENCIA DE FAMILIAR (the last option)

Next im picking:
Asignacio de numbero de indetidad de extranjero (NIE) a instancia del intersado (forth from last).

I believe the above is correct from what ive read on the internet but the 12 euros does not automatically appear so im wondering if i actually have the correct link or i am picking an incorrect option. I need to get this printed and paid at the back asap as I have an appointment at the national police centre on wednesday so im starting to stress a bit. (especially as i dont have a printer and you cant save this form so have to find someone who has one)

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP WITH A VALID LINK AND CORRECT ADVICE. IT SEEMS EVERYTHING IN SPAIN IS SO DIFFICULT!!!!

Many thanks in advance

JB

Wicksey
Andalucia Guru

Re: TIE Payment Form Modelo 720 URGENT

Postby Wicksey » Mon May 31, 2021 9:50 am

This is from the notes I wrote for myself:
https://sede.policia.gob.es/Tasa790_012/ImpresoRellenar
Just complete the 'identificacion' part and under the section 'Autoliquidacion' click on Certificado de registro de residente comunitario o Tarjeta de residencia de familiar de un ciudadano de la Unión. Which autofills to 12€. Print it off (you cannot save this document) and you can pay at the bank .... no need to queue as you can use somewhere like Caixa who has an ATM that reads the barcode.

I don't think you need to complete anything other than the two parts I have mentioned, unless it's changed since last year, and it should autofill.

(You need to change the thread heading John, should be modelo 790).