Carlos Haya Hospital

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
Lyric
Andalucia Guru

Carlos Haya Hospital

Postby Lyric » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:06 pm

I have an appointment here at the end of the month. I have no idea where it is apart from Malaga City but the Sat Nav will solve that. Is there parking on site or is it down to the battle of on street parking ? is there a nearby car park or am I best parking remotely and getting a taxi ?

peteroldracer
Andalucia Guru

Re: Carlos Haya Hospital

Postby peteroldracer » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:19 pm

There is a car park on the opposite side of the road - even has charge points if you are electric.
I used to cough to disguise a [email protected] I f@rt to disguise a cough.

Lyric
Andalucia Guru

Postby Lyric » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:31 pm

Thanks Pedro, it is not in my tomtom but I see it in my phone.

spanish_lad
Andalucia Guru
Location: Alhaurin el Grande since 99, cartama campo since 2022

Postby spanish_lad » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:16 pm

Lyric wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:06 pm I have an appointment here at the end of the month. I have no idea where it is apart from Malaga City but the Sat Nav will solve that. Is there parking on site or is it down to the battle of on street parking ? is there a nearby car park or am I best parking remotely and getting a taxi ?
Coming from torrox its one of the easier hospitals to get to.

When you come into malaga, before the tunnel theres a speed camera, if you take that turn off its just around the corner.

Literally, take that turn off (where theres normally loads of traffic), then take a left at the lights, follow the road down to the roundabout, and carlos haya is on the roundabout, you cant miss it.
Alhaurin el Grande since 99, working at the airport since 2011.