Sabadell T and C

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
Parilla
Resident

Sabadell T and C

Postby Parilla » Mon May 16, 2022 8:36 am

Has anyone with a Sabadell current account recently had an email telling them to check their correspondence in online banking, as T and Cs have altered ?

I did, but there is no message or other correspondence on line, and calls, messages and emails to Sabadell have produced no response.

Parilla

firsttango
Andalucia Guru

Re: Sabadell T and C

Postby firsttango » Mon May 16, 2022 8:37 am

Parilla wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:36 am Has anyone with a Sabadell current account recently had an email telling them to check their correspondence in online banking, as T and Cs have altered ?

I did, but there is no message or other correspondence on line, and calls, messages and emails to Sabadell have produced no response.

Parilla
Yep, exactly as you say. Nada

firsttango
Andalucia Guru

Postby firsttango » Mon May 16, 2022 8:38 am

firsttango wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:37 am
Parilla wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:36 am Has anyone with a Sabadell current account recently had an email telling them to check their correspondence in online banking, as T and Cs have altered ?

Parilla
Yep, exactly as you say, it was about a week ago.

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Postby gerryh » Mon May 16, 2022 9:35 am

Access online banking at the website and press on your name on the top corner, then press on my profile - digital correspondence. There you can download various documents.
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

jonbar.1
Resident

Postby jonbar.1 » Mon May 16, 2022 11:33 am

Parilla.
We had the same problem.We were told to check"Correspondence" on the app to see the document,but it was not there.
I called our Sabadell account manager who also tried and could not find it !.
He added that we should have received a letter outlining the changes.When I confirmed that we had not had the letter,he proceeded to give us the gist of the document over the phone.
Only real change for us was the €5 increase on the quarterly bank charge.

Parilla
Resident

Postby Parilla » Mon May 16, 2022 3:04 pm

gerryh wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 9:35 am Access online banking at the website and press on your name on the top corner, then press on my profile - digital correspondence. There you can download various documents.
Cheers
Gerry
Done that Gerry but there is nothing in the box.

Parilla

jonbar.1
Resident

Postby jonbar.1 » Mon May 16, 2022 3:10 pm

Parilla.
You're right.There is nothing there.
As I said earlier.Even my Sabadell "personal Manager" said " It isn't there"!
See my last posting.
Why not contact your "Personal Manager" as I did. He will give you the info you need. :thumbup: