Caja Rural login

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
alpujarran2
Tourist

Caja Rural login

Postby alpujarran2 » Sun May 22, 2022 4:32 pm

Internet shopping today, and I got the usual SMS code to access caja rural account, then another screen to double verify the card. And that’s why I’m confused, on the left of the this 2nd screen are 2 rows of 5 numbers from 0-9, but mixed up. On the right of the screen are 4 asterisks/2 empty boxes. It asks for the empty boxes to be filled, obviously relates to a 6 digit code, but what? Any one seen this? Now it’s locked me out and I can’t reset my contraseña without filling in this screen!

Any help really appreciated.

gerryh
Andalucia Guru

Re: Caja Rural login

Postby gerryh » Sun May 22, 2022 4:58 pm

I've seen similar to this on other sites and, normally, the required code is sent via an SMS to the registered telephone number or an email to the registered email address.
Cheers
Gerry
Gerry Harris

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sun May 22, 2022 5:29 pm

Hi alpujarran2,

Cajar Rural.......... you should have a Signature Code of six numbers when you setup Internet Banking.
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

alpujarran2
Tourist

Postby alpujarran2 » Sun May 22, 2022 8:37 pm

Hi Enrique
I do have a usuario, but that is 8 digits. Can’t find anything with 6! I think a trip to the bank is needed, many thanks.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Sun May 22, 2022 8:53 pm

Hi alpujarran2,
Maybe you've not set this up as looking at my notes..........only got the Signature way after setting up our account, and I have written it , so not come as an email or on those secure printouts.
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

alpujarran2
Tourist

Postby alpujarran2 » Tue May 24, 2022 3:34 pm

Have searched through all Caja Rural paperwork, emails and messages, but no trace of a 6 digit code. A trip to the bank needed, after the online shopping I did manage to do, arrives.
Many thanks.

alpujarran2
Tourist

Postby alpujarran2 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:48 pm

Finally found time to visit the bank, requested new contraseña, you need a 6 digit code as well was the reply. So all ok now, but if they knew I needed a code, why no contact from them to visit bank for it? It’s a forever code, as opposed to the one they sms as well, which is perhaps for 10 minutes.