NHS pension paid into Revolut?

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
allgram
Resident

NHS pension paid into Revolut?

Postby allgram » Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:41 am

Hello, is there someone here who gets their NHS pension paid in £s into their Revolut account, we are having to close our Barclays account and want our NHS pensions paid into our Revolut £ account , was it easy ?

Thank you.

Trooperman
Resident

Re: NHS pension paid into Revolut?

Postby Trooperman » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:08 pm

Same Barclays problem for me........Wise takes my pension from annuity provider and Revolut does it for my wife.....but I did check first with the pension provider that it was acceptable to them.....and, of courxe, if you haven't yet opened your account, you do get a UK sort code as well as a UK bank address so I can't see any reason why it should be impossible.
nil illegitimum carborundum

Manchesteral
Resident

Postby Manchesteral » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:46 pm

allgram wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:41 am Hello, is there someone here who gets their NHS pension paid in £s into their Revolut account, we are having to close our Barclays account and want our NHS pensions paid into our Revolut £ account , was it easy ?

Thank you.
Revolut is not a safe banking house, if they go bust your dough is down the drain, what's wrong with a Spanish registered bank ? I've been using Deutsche bank for years now, no bank charges and it's safe !

allgram
Resident

Postby allgram » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:06 pm

Problem has been solved, my OAP pension and my NHS pension have both been transferred to Revolut without any problems at all , sort code and account numbers processed without a hitch …..phew ……after months of worrying it is all done .
allgram.