CHC Energia

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
Cádiz
Resident

CHC Energia

Postby Cádiz » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:46 am

What does the bottom line on this mean as i cannot access bill to pay.
Many thanks.

PERIODO FACTURADO

FECHA DE VENCIMIENTO

66,00 kWh

01/04/2022 - 31/05/2022

16/06/2022

IMPORTE TOTAL €77.00

Factura emitida el 09-06-2022

PDF
No existe ningún documento asociado a esta factura.

Cádiz
Resident

Re: CHC Energia

Postby Cádiz » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:05 pm

Cádiz wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:46 am What does the bottom line on this mean as i cannot access bill to pay.
The problem is the amount is on the email but when i want to open the bill to pay i get the line at bottom of this page.
Many thanks.

PERIODO FACTURADO

FECHA DE VENCIMIENTO

66,00 kWh

01/04/2022 - 31/05/2022

16/06/2022

IMPORTE TOTAL €77.00

Factura emitida el 09-06-2022

PDF
No existe ningún documento asociado a esta factura.

Enrique
Andalucia Guru

Postby Enrique » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:56 pm

Hi Cádiz,

CHC Energia seen to be "tweaking" their site recently.........

My last bill had the amount on the site but there was no .pdf associated with it, then some two weeks later an email came through with the Bill wih all its detail.

Looking on my account now on CHC energia there is still no .pdf associated with the last Bill.
All my best learning experiences start with a problem I need to solve.

Supersue
Tourist

Postby Supersue » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:45 pm

Hi Cadiz and Enrique
My OH says he can't believe some of the bills we've been getting from Endesa. We don't go mad on the aircon, we've got a pool but don't have it running for hours , electric oven is in use three or four times a week (probably the biggest user ) but our bills have ranged from €110 to €160. Does that seem high to you and is it worth changing to another company. We don't know your situations but any advice would be helpful.
Sue and Him.

Cádiz
Resident

Postby Cádiz » Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:59 pm

Supersue wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:45 pm Hi Cadiz and Enrique
My OH says he can't believe some of the bills we've been getting from Endesa. We don't go mad on the aircon, we've got a pool but don't have it running for hours , electric oven is in use three or four times a week (probably the biggest user ) but our bills have ranged from €110 to €160. Does that seem high to you and is it worth changing to another company. We don't know your situations but any advice would be helpful.
Sue and Him.
Thanks Enrique, that kinda makes sense, i am over in 110 days so if it does not correct i can call to the office.

Sue,
I cannot advise as my bill is usually only about €60+ as i only there for a couple of weeks at a time, the unit consumption on back of paper bill and easy to fallow, i do not know where it is with on-line billing as i just changed recently.

ebyard
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby ebyard » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:25 pm

I'm moving from Endesa to Nordic Energy, who have full English language bills and support, and for my use at least, are about 50€/year cheaper. You can also look at HolaLuz who are cheaper than Nordic, but everything is online only.

Some companies (Endesa and Iberdrola) show the potencia fee monthly per kW, some (Nordic/HolaLuz) show it annually per kW. So you need to do a bit of maths to work it out.

I'm paying about 163€/year for 4.6 kW potencia, plus the actual electricity usage.

fyfin
Resident

Postby fyfin » Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:13 am

Supersue wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:45 pm Hi Cadiz and Enrique
Sue and Him.
We have a 3 bed villa with a small pool and bills over the year average just under €200 . Our pump is a 1.25 kw so we realised we've been running it too long as it's a fairly powerful pump. We don't spare the aircon either. Other people on pour estate seem to be around the same so I would say yours is fairly normal.
Now looking at alternative suppliers as we have solar panels installed and are feeding back to the gris. We were with Endesa and changed to Energy Nordic.
A man likes his wife to be just clever enough to appreciate his cleverness, and just stupid enough to admire it