Flying and Proof Of Covid Vaccinations

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
alicia
Andalucia.com Amigo

Flying and Proof Of Covid Vaccinations

Postby alicia » Sun Aug 14, 2022 9:44 pm

Hi, would anyone be able to clarify rules ref entry into Spain this Sept. I had my vaccinations done here in Spain. I have a printed copy with QR code. Is there a time limit on this paper certificate? Is this certificate accepted at the airport?
I am bit worried in case I'm refused entry on my return to Spain.

markwilding
Andalucia Guru

Re: Flying and Proof Of Covid Vaccinations

Postby markwilding » Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:16 am

In late June all I had to show was the QR code, which I had on my phone. The SPTH form wasn't needed either. You shouldn't have any problems if you have the printout.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advic ... quirements

alicia
Andalucia.com Amigo

Re: Flying and Proof Of Covid Vaccinations

Postby alicia » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:03 pm

Hi Mark,
Thanks for that. I was starting to confuse myself. I. thought the QR printout had to have been issued within 270 days from the date of the booster vaccine. It's a real nightmare still trying to travel anywhere. In France and certain other countries it seems no Covid EU certificate is required. So, there doesn't seem to be any cohesiveness even within the EU itself and the Brexit thing just adds to the nightmare. But anyway Mark, much appreciated.