When is the good weather due back?

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
oliveview01
Andalucia Guru

When is the good weather due back?

Postby oliveview01 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:04 pm

All this high wind and rain is getting a tad boring! I know the water levels need the rain, but can we have it at night and warm weather during the day please?

spanish hopes

Postby spanish hopes » Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:22 pm

Oliveview,
I think God is the only one who can help you with this querie and I am not sure if he is a member or not. I do realise that there are members who think that they are God but I doubt they can actually help with the weather.

Having said that;

"God if you are a member, or if you just browse occasionally, will you please help oliveview out with her problem? It won't do the rest of us any harm either. Thank you!"

lis48
Resident

Postby lis48 » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:07 pm

Sun is back today near Cadiz and next week is supposed to be nice too. We'll send it over to you later this afternoon Olive! Absolutely glorious here, not a cloud in the sky as I look out.

meseta
Andalucia.com Amigo

forecast

Postby meseta » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:39 pm

The weather around Malaga is due to be unsettled for the next few days I'm afraid. A depression is due through southern Spain during tuesday producing rain; this should be out of the way by Wed evening bringing higher temps.
No promises though, just a forecast imho !

oliveview01
Andalucia Guru

Postby oliveview01 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:57 pm

Thanks Spanish Hopes it worked.... a lovely day here today.... what about the rest of the week? :D

daneinspain
Resident

Postby daneinspain » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:16 pm

God reporting for duty. But dont tell anyone.

www.accuweather.com
www.weather.com

I bless the