why do the cockerels crow ...

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
gavilan
Andalucia Guru

why do the cockerels crow ...

Postby gavilan » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:44 am

?why do the cockerels crow in the morning while it is still completely dark ... thought it was the first light of dawn that triggered them ... but round here there is definitely no sign of dawn ... and now I expect some of your famous wit and humour ....

gavilan
Andalucia Guru

why do the beep crow?

Postby gavilan » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:46 am

.. thought if I wrote the whole word ....erel I would not get beeped .. but obviously not so!

Shukran
Resident

Postby Shukran » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:54 am

Around here they do it to join in with the b****y dogs that bark all night long, the all night b****y noise from one local fiesta or another, the deafening b****y disco music from Brit parties that go on most weeks until it's light, the b****y eastern Europeans in the village that use the little roads as race tracks throughout the night with both bikes and cars etc etc. The quietest part of the day is now because they're all shattered with being up all night - and I'm making the most of it! :roll: :roll:
Since I gave up hope I feel much better!