Calcium buildup in pipes

Do you have a query on how to get things done in Andalucia, where to find things, who to call? Find out by posting and hear about others experiences.
Grouser
Resident

Postby Grouser » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:31 pm

I must admit Sid, when I found this site that some of their products look distinctly on the flakey side. Be nice to know the science behind the magnetism relative to calcium build up, assuming it exists.
Grouser

El Cid
Andalucia Guru

Postby El Cid » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:55 pm

Grouser, I think there is some basis behind their claims but what worries me is that the Ecoflow operation is a large MLM (Multi Level Marketing - aka pyramid selling) company.

I would personally treat their claims with some sceptiscm, whilst accepting the (limited) science behind their claims.

Sid

toddcl
Resident

Postby toddcl » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:00 am

OK
I know what your saying. If the eco widget is that good, then why don't all boilers have them fitted?

On the other hand though. I have fitted a similar device to my Koi pond to change the molecular structure of blanket weed and it Works a treat! No more blanket weed.

'Nothing ventured nothing gained' so I will give it a go and if my water heater lasts more than 5 years and my shower head doesn't calcium up then I can assume that the echo widget is working.

On the other hand if it is totally useless then I will have a good magnet for picking up screws and nails in my workshop. Now that's positive thinking.
Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated into the collective

meseta
Andalucia.com Amigo

possible source

Postby meseta » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:00 am

here are a whole load of eco flow magnets for sale !
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ecoflow-Distribut ... dZViewItem

Have fun !

gus
Resident

Postby gus » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:40 pm

Typical E-Bay...here today, gone tomorrow :-)

Gus