New Mums and Tots Group starting

Pregnant, giving birth, looking for nurseries, schools, or simply want to share advice with other parents in Andalucia? Find out more on this forum.
GEORGE McWilliams
Tourist

New Mums and Tots Group starting

Postby GEORGE McWilliams » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:39 pm

A few mums have got together and decided to try and set up a toddler group in the Loja area. It'll be a weekly get together for little ones to play and make some friends and for us mums to have a natter and a coffee, we are looking at different venues but need an idea of numbers so anyone interested?

murilyn123
Tourist

i am trying to find out about kids activities

Postby murilyn123 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:53 pm

hi, i am moving over there in 13 days and am trying to gather some information of what the kids clubs are like out there.
how is setting this one up going?and is there a need for more childrens entertainment?
murilyn

bakeke
Andalucia.com Amigo

Postby bakeke » Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:10 pm

Hi Murilyn,

Thanks for your email. I am replying on behalf of Trudi as she has had problems logging on. Just to say that so far we have four mums who get together regularly with children ranging from 3mths to 5yrs. As for entertainment, there is a new indoor soft-play/family entertainment centre about to open next month, also an outdoor public swimming-pool with waterslides and various clubs such as karate and football. The mums and tots group has been a bit slow to grow in numbers but is still growing steadily and we'd love you to come along. How old are your children? Whereabouts are you moving to?

Kind regards,
Kelly x
Kelly

murilyn123
Tourist

thanks for your reply

Postby murilyn123 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:33 pm

hi kelly and trudi
thanks for your message. i am coming into malaga and then stayung in andalucia for 13 days. i am looking for places which may be interested in the mobile arts and crafts service that i run over here at the mo and am hoping to bring to kids over there. the srvice is for all creative minds aged 4 yrs plus.
what areas would you recommend?
my kids are 13, 11 and 2 but i am only bringing the little one with me.
thanks again
murilyn

Zofia
Resident

Postby Zofia » Sat Apr 08, 2006 6:02 pm

If you have any meets between April 25th and May 12th I'd love to come along with my 2 year olds. (Have emailed you Kelly). Whereabouts is the play centre going to be? When is it opeining, it sounds perfect!

Zofia

Aracauna
Tourist

Re: Playcentre in Loja?

Postby Aracauna » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:33 am

Hi Kelly and Zofia,

Would also be really interested where the kids playcentren is in Loja please? I have a very energetic 2 years old boy who would love to play with other kids in the playcentre. We are near Iznajar but do not permanently live in Spain however come over often for visits.
thanks
Aracauna
Araucana

Zofia
Resident

Re: New Mums and Tots Group starting

Postby Zofia » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:29 pm

The Play Centre is called Congo and it's on the outskirts of Loja, near the Manzanil hotel (opposite Lidl). It's only open from 5 and closed on Mondays. I believe that the cafe there now opens in the mornings too, and if you go there your child can use the equipment.

Hope that helps.
Finally really and properly living in Andalucia.