THE FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN?

Pregnant, giving birth, looking for nurseries, schools, or simply want to share advice with other parents in Andalucia? Find out more on this forum.
BENIDORM
Andalucia Guru

THE FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN?

Postby BENIDORM » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:01 am

After watching the various news channels on the tv this week, I can´t help but wonder what it will be like in 50 years time........
Will it be a common site to see groups of heavily tattooed Grannies with nose rings leaning on designer zimmer frames, chatting about tummy tucks and breast enhancement, and will everyone speak English here in Spain, with Spanish taught as an optional language.....And will all the check-out operators in Tesco have degrees in business studies........And will the cows in the English countryside be all identical, and no longer moo, instead all chanting `Have a nice day´....And will the vast areas of desert in Spain be inhabited by roaming gangs of Geordies, Scousers and Brummies etc looking for property development opportunities????.....I could go on and on and.......but I won´t.........

My observations are intended as 100% fun, with no deep hidden agendas and no offence intended to anyone.......

anyroads
Andalucia Guru

Postby anyroads » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:09 am

BENIDORM writes..

"and will everyone speak English here in Spain"

Has this not happened already ?

anyroads

spanish hopes

Postby spanish hopes » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:40 am

The Geordies will be all over Spain, not just the deserts, in our roles as Missionaries, Enlighteners and Elocution tutors.. :lol:

We'll be keeping a closer eye on our equipment now though since being reminded that scousers may be around. :lol: :lol:

BENIDORM
Andalucia Guru

Postby BENIDORM » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:38 pm

I think that your equipment will be safe, I´m told that it is almost worn out.........Anyway who would want to nick a rusty old bunch of prison cell keys ?...

ps.....My best mate is a Geordie, and he is a Good Natured ,Friendly Chap with a great sense of humour.. :wink: :wink:

spanish hopes

Postby spanish hopes » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:47 pm

My best mate is a Geordie, and he is a Good Natured ,Friendly Chap with a great sense of humour..
Ok then come clean. If I am supposed to be your best mate and from your description I must be, tell me who you really are and why you are pretending to be a scouser as I don't have any mates who are from the pool. :lol:

costapacket
Resident

Postby costapacket » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:14 pm

Aha so this is where your hiding. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm off to tell Honey :lol: :lol: :lol:
ps.....My best mate is a Geordie, and he is a Good Natured ,Friendly Chap with a great sense of humour..
Hmmmmmmmm only one thing in that description that I can recognise about Spanish Hopes so I don't think he can be Benidorms best mate :lol: :lol: :lol: